• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian - wheelchair (Roll in shower) studios room numbers? Help gratefully appreciated

razster

Proud Owner @ AKV - 16yr DIS Veteran
Good evening everyone, I wonder if you might be able to help with room numbers for the wheelchair accessible roll in shower studios (standard view) at the poly?

If anyone can recommend a particular room that would be ideal as we have never stayed here and will of course be happy with whatever we are given, but if there is a studio that is nearer facilities, or a somehow ‘nicer’ standard view etc that would be very helpful to know. I can’t find them on touring plans etc. thank you 🙏

You might want to post this question on the disabilities forum also.

Wish I could give you an exact room number but my sister had a Roll in shower PVB standard view in Pago Pago. It faced north towards the gardens and was not quite midway down the hall. Was closer to the TTC vs the GCH. Very quiet and nice view I thought and convenient for getting to TTC for MK and Epcot transportation.

According to the Touring Plans room finder there is only one DVC studio with a roll in shower- it’s Moorea building room 1024, but it’s a lake view.

According to the Touring Plans room finder there is only one DVC studio with a roll in shower- it’s Moorea building room 1024, but it’s a lake view.
Touring plans is not complete with this info. I guarantee you that is not all there is.

I was in a non-accessible room in October, and I had grab bars in the main bathroom and a seat in the second shower.

The second (non-accessible) shower is almost roll in, it has a little step up.

If you're booked in an accessible room, it will be hard to fill requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter