• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian Concierge phone #?

Twoears

Mouseketeer
I just tried to call the # from Tikiman's site (407)-824-2466, and I got a recording , but it did not say that is was the Poly. It just said leave a message and someone would call me back. Is this the right #? Or is it for all WDW Concierge guests? Thanks.

Each concierge has it's own number.

Anne

Yes that is the correct number. I personally have not tried to call concierge yet, but I have heard that a few people have and it has been difficult to reach them. I have communicated by email and have had very timely responses, especially if it was in the morning or early afternoon when I've sent them. This is their email addy,
mailto:wdw.polynesian.island.planning.office@disney.com (sorry couldn't get the email link thingy to work for me)

Another thought, maybe you could call the main number at the Poly and asked to be transferred to the concierge desk.

Hope you get through soon!
:D

I just fixed it. The number is correct. There is no longer an option 3. It goes direct to the Island Planning Office (concierge). I checked this morning.

Aloha

Steve

Thanks for the quick responses. I talked with them today and got everything workd out.
Wisconsinmousermom: we will be there at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter