Polynesian Concierge Food

jonesboro

Earning My Ears
Hello... I have a question. Can anyone tell us about the food at the concierge? I do remember seeing what was served daily but it has been several weeks and I am unable to locate that post. I remember that the description of the food was wonderful. And it would be most helpful to us now as we plan our dinner meals for our upcoming trip in February.
Thanks so much ...... :) :) :)

I do'nt recall exactly what they had each evening, but it was NOT enough to substitute for a dinner if that's what you are thinking about doing.

Anne

I've stayed Poly concierge twice (Dec. 2001 and Dec. 2002), so I'll try to tell you what I can remember about the food. I definitely remember that is was excellent! :)

Breakfast: coconut breakfast bread (same as served at 'Ohana breakfast); dry cereals, bagels, pastries/danishes; coffee, milk, orange juice; I think there was also oatmeal but I'm not positive; plenty of food to make a light breakfast

Midday: all I remember of this was the delicious cookies, can you tell I liked them? :teeth:

Evening: stir fry noodles, won tons, veggies and fruit with dips; very good, but not enough for a dinner

Desserts: lots of variety! pineapple with caramel dipping sauce, cupcakes for the kids, fruit, tarts or cakes; yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter