Poly to wilderness lodge

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: How do we get from the poly to the wilderness lodge, is there a boat to go there? Thanks,

Deb.

I would suggest walking over to TTC next door and picking up the bus to the WL. I believe it is the Boone bus.

You can take the monorail to either the Contemporary or the MK and then take the boat over or go to the TTC and then take a bus.

We took the monorail from Poly to MK and then took a boat to WL.
I am not sure if there is a boat that goes directly from Poly to WL.

All the options mentioned above are correct. You can take a boat or monorail to MK and then a boat to WL from there. You can take the monorail to Cont and then a boat to WL from there. You can walk over to the TTC (right next to the Poly) or take a monorail to the TTC (walking is faster) and then take a bus to WL from there. The TTC bus route is by far the fastest.

Wow, its going to be fun trying these different modes of transportation. It is really nice to have these numerous options. Thanks everyone,

Deb.

The fastest, easiest route is by car. We stayed at WL in September but visited Poly several times. The two resorts are basically across the street from each other.

P.S. We rented a car and found driving much faster and more direct than the buses. It gave us more time and much more freedom.

While these resorts are "basically accross the street" from each other, do not mistake this to be a walking distance. You should not attempt to walk from Poly to WL.

I loved the boat ride to MK, then switch boats to WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter