• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly to the Grand Floridian

charming'sluv

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney in November and my SIL would like to walk from the poly to the Grand Floridian one of the days we are there. Does anyone know about how long the walk is? We have a range of ages between all of our children and just want to prepare for tired legs!!
Thanks!
P.S. this is my offical first post on the boards!

I don't have an answer for you, but just wanted to welcome you to the DIS!!! :cool1:

I don't have an answer either but I wanted to Welcome you to the dis too! You will find lots of friends here! :)

Hi charming'sluv.

I popped open a satellite photo and it looks like the walk along the beach paths from the edge of the Poly grounds, past the spa, and to the GF is about 1/3 mile.

It is a nice stroll aroung the wedding pavilion, past the GF spa, and depending whether you power walk or not, 10/20 min. Nice change of pace and offers different views. Have fun!

It's a pretty short walk. By the time you walk past Luau Cove, you are practically almost to the GF. -Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter