Disneywasted

Earning My Ears
Hello! We have a trip planned for Mayand we will be staying at the Polynesian. I was wondering if we are able to take a monorail straight from the Polynesian to Epcot and how long it usually takes. I have seen people say to take the monorail from the TTC, but I thought poly had their own entrance. Also, does anyone know if the monorail‘s open 30 minutes prior to early morning hours or just park hours? Thank you!

Hello! We have a trip planned for Mayand we will be staying at the Polynesian. I was wondering if we are able to take a monorail straight from the Polynesian to Epcot and how long it usually takes. I have seen people say to take the monorail from the TTC, but I thought poly had their own entrance. Also, does anyone know if the monorail‘s open 30 minutes prior to early morning hours or just park hours? Thank you!
The Poly monorail station is for the MK loop. It eventually goes to the TTC but stops at GF, MK and CR first. You can switch to the Epcot monorail at the TTC.

But you will probably find it more convenient to walk to the TTC from Poly and just get the Epcot monorail that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter