Poly or BLT??

BWV owner -- I prefer Poly over BLT, but am happy with both. Or VGF too, for that matter.

I would always go Poly, unless I had a toddler for the quick walk to MK. Poly just seems more relaxing, you are outside quicker. BLT is nice, but sterile and you may always have to use an elevator. To each his own, obviously, but I am a ground floor, get outside as quick as possible kind of vacationer. I LOVE Trader Sam's, not sure what will be open for you though, but even the outside seating at Trader Sam's is magical to me, Ukelele player in the evenings, stroll to Grand Floridian, (again, not sure what is open now though and what restrictions there are!) I also am a big Dole Whip fan so Poly wins for that. By the way, I have been making the knock off Dole whip over the Pandemic, and it has really quenched my need for the Aloha Isle!
1/2 c. pineapple juice, 1 c. frozen pineapple and one scoop vanilla frozen yogurt. Blender or food processer and yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter