Poly or BC? Would any of these factors sway you?

summerw

DIS Veteran
Help! I know which one I'd pick on instinct, but I want to make the best choice for the family. We're planning a trip for April 2-13. I'm waiting on deals to come out for next spring. In the meantime, there are still some studios at the Poly open for our dates and renting points would put the cost at about the same as a BC hotel room with a good discount.

Below are the things that stood out to me as things I'd consider factors. Please let me know if I'm mistaken in any of the ideas below or if there's anything big that I'm missing.

It's me, DH and DS6. We're split pretty evenly between MK and EP/HS.

One thing I'm not sure of… something that definitely made our stay at AoA less pleasant was the feeling once you left your room. Walking across the resort whose walkways had very little shade didn't make it feel serene or relaxing. And we rented a car so walking past the buses onto the blistering asphalt didn't help. It didn't ruin anything, but I often felt like by the time we made it to the car we'd already walked a decent amount in the sun. I like that BC is largely enclosed, but is that a factor for Poly or all the walks decently shaded?

For Poly
Atmosphere: Seems like resort is quieter and more peaceful, at least by the longhouses.

Food: Love all the restaurants on property. WS access to BC sounds great, but if I had to pick, the monorail restaurants get the slight edge.

Monorail to 2 parks: Can anyone comment on their experiences with the monorail? It seems like I've read a lot of stories of being stuck on the monorail or waiting for one. What are the average times between monorails for either the resort or Epcot lines?

Boat to HS from BC has been called "stuffy" by many reviews I've read. This is a word I hate, although the few times we took the monorail on our last trip, I wouldn't have called it breezy either.

Room: I LOVE the new BC rooms, but the extra space and pull-down bed that DS6 will love give it the slightest edge. I'm ok with less maid service.

For BC
THE POOL!! Probably the biggest concern right now. DS6 told me last week he wants to go back to Disneyworld but just spend the whole time in the pool. I reminded him he'd be missing some things we don't have at Disneyland like Enchanted Tales with Belle so he agreed we could ride rides too. :-)

Walk to 2 parks (or boat)--I have to make myself be patient waiting the few minutes for the tram at Disneyland and often walk to parking so this is great to me.

Have planned park itinerary so we can end up in Epcot for dinner and evenings a lot, which sounds great and will give us lots of chances to enjoy the F&G Festival.

Theming: I love Hawaii but we've been many times so the BC theming probably gets the edge.

If you're going to be spending a lot of time at Epcot in the evenings, the Beach Club wins. We've stayed at both hotels multiple times. Right now we stay at GF or Poly because we have a 4 year old, and we spend most of our time at Magic Kingdom. Plus we have many options for character dining along the monorail and at Magic Kingdom. However, back when we used to eat at WS every night, we really loved the location at the BC. Stormalong Bay is the best pool on property. The biggest edge to Poly, in my opinion, are the dining options. The QS restaurant at BC is terrible. We did enjoy Beaches and Cream, Yachtsman Steakhouse, and Captain's Grille at YC. We found the boats to DHS to take forever- it was quicker to walk. We've been lucky- quick and easy monorail service at the GF, and great boat service back from MK.

I would pick the resort that's more convenient to whichever park you're going to be spending the most time at in the evenings/dining. They're both great resorts.

You can't go wrong either way! Based on what you posted, however, it sounds like the BC might be better. The rooms being in one building will keep you off the hot pavement and Stormalong Bay would be perfect for your son (my kids LOVED it!). The access to Epcot is amazing, especially simce you plan to end your evenings at Epcot. That was one of my favorite things about it!

All that said, I prefer MK resorts for the locations, the monorail access and the restaurants including QS. I completely agree that QS at BC is terrible. I'd take the construction at the Poly into consideration as well. The impact on guests really seems to vary depending on their personal expectations.

Stayed at both and to me hands down its Poly! By the way the monorail is great, ive never really had any problems with it. All boats wether from MK to poly or BC to Epcot are great. Stuffy is not a word I would use. Great food at either resort/surrounding area.... To me being that close to MK is great. We are in Oregon so have been to Hawaii many times too but going to the poly always just "feels" like vacation. Stayed at BC in January and it was good but not Poly "wow" for us.... Have fun!

Beach Club, walk to 2 parks, poly none. Best resort pool in the "World". Poly monorail to 2 parks, super kid friendly, ohanas, its simple choose

We've stayed at both too ... as said before it really depends on where you spend most of your time. When we stay at Beach Club we always planned out dinners at WS cause it's only steps away. The walk to HS isn't that bad and the boat ride is relaxing. Poly is perfect when we want to spend more time at MK. You really can't beat the Monorail from lobby to front gate. Walking around Poly to me is just relaxing. Don't forget the awesome beach and watching fireworks at night. SAB at Beach Club is awesome ... hands down an amazing pool.

it's a tough call ... you can't go wrong ... either place you stay will be magical .. have fun!!

We've stayed at both and the Poly would by my choice without hesitation. I'm glad we tried the BC, but we weren't wow'd by SAB and the CS options are too limited for us. The Poly pool is our favorite pool on property and we find the monorail resorts (and WL) to have more variety for dining options than the BC and other Epcot resorts. We also love the relaxing atmosphere of the Poly.

We've stayed at both and prefer Yacht Club/Beach Club. We spend more time walking around Epcot because the walk from the resort is so easy. We also enjoyed the boat ride to DHS and didn't find it stuffy at all, though it sometimes can be crowded depending on time of day. The walk to DHS isn't bad either. I wouldn't make the decision based on the QS choices at the two resorts because I thought Captain Cook's was all kinds of blah, as are many of the QS places. We usually walk over to Epcot if we want something QS and in mid-April they'll probably be having the 2016 Flower & Garden Festival so there will be a lot of food booths at Epcot. SAB is MUCH better than the pool at Poly. And while the monorail is convenient and we never had any problems with it, I HATE waiting for buses, so it is nice to be able to walk/boat to two resorts.

If you're going to be spending a lot of time at Epcot in the evenings, the Beach Club wins. We've stayed at both hotels multiple times. Right now we stay at GF or Poly because we have a 4 year old, and we spend most of our time at Magic Kingdom. Plus we have many options for character dining along the monorail and at Magic Kingdom. However, back when we used to eat at WS every night, we really loved the location at the BC. Stormalong Bay is the best pool on property. The biggest edge to Poly, in my opinion, are the dining options. The QS restaurant at BC is terrible. We did enjoy Beaches and Cream, Yachtsman Steakhouse, and Captain's Grille at YC. We found the boats to DHS to take forever- it was quicker to walk. We've been lucky- quick and easy monorail service at the GF, and great boat service back from MK.

I would pick the resort that's more convenient to whichever park you're going to be spending the most time at in the evenings/dining. They're both great resorts.

Right now I have slightly more dining planned for the Epcot area, but I'd honestly be happy swapping a few for MK to make it more MK heavy. Maybe I'll consult DH some more. Food is the one area he's willing to give more input. :-)

You can't go wrong either way! Based on what you posted, however, it sounds like the BC might be better. The rooms being in one building will keep you off the hot pavement and Stormalong Bay would be perfect for your son (my kids LOVED it!). The access to Epcot is amazing, especially simce you plan to end your evenings at Epcot. That was one of my favorite things about it!

All that said, I prefer MK resorts for the locations, the monorail access and the restaurants including QS. I completely agree that QS at BC is terrible. I'd take the construction at the Poly into consideration as well. The impact on guests really seems to vary depending on their personal expectations.

I hear you on the construction. It would be great if Disney were giving out more info there. I've read a few things and supposedly the pool will be finished next spring, and some say April, so maybe we miss it, maybe we catch the tail end. It's so hard to plan for next April… Rivers of Light? Frozen ride? Night safari? New Star Wars stuff? Poly or BC Villa construction? Seems like a lot of vague timelines that will be finishing up somewhere near my dates.

Stayed at both and to me hands down its Poly! By the way the monorail is great, ive never really had any problems with it. All boats wether from MK to poly or BC to Epcot are great. Stuffy is not a word I would use. Great food at either resort/surrounding area.... To me being that close to MK is great. We are in Oregon so have been to Hawaii many times too but going to the poly always just "feels" like vacation. Stayed at BC in January and it was good but not Poly "wow" for us.... Have fun!

Thanks for the reassurance on the boats. And I know what you mean about the Hawaiian theme just feeling relaxing, which I know DH loves and which keeps drawing me back from deciding on BC.

Beach Club, walk to 2 parks, poly none. Best resort pool in the "World". Poly monorail to 2 parks, super kid friendly, ohanas, its simple choose

I agree. I have a problem. I am a Libra and weigh my options way too much. :-)

We've stayed at both too ... as said before it really depends on where you spend most of your time. When we stay at Beach Club we always planned out dinners at WS cause it's only steps away. The walk to HS isn't that bad and the boat ride is relaxing. Poly is perfect when we want to spend more time at MK. You really can't beat the Monorail from lobby to front gate. Walking around Poly to me is just relaxing. Don't forget the awesome beach and watching fireworks at night. SAB at Beach Club is awesome ... hands down an amazing pool.

it's a tough call ... you can't go wrong ... either place you stay will be magical .. have fun!!

Fireworks at night is definitely a plus, and Wishes wins over Illuminations for me, so points for the Poly.

We've stayed at both and the Poly would by my choice without hesitation. I'm glad we tried the BC, but we weren't wow'd by SAB and the CS options are too limited for us. The Poly pool is our favorite pool on property and we find the monorail resorts (and WL) to have more variety for dining options than the BC and other Epcot resorts. We also love the relaxing atmosphere of the Poly.

Thanks. I totally agree with your points. I just can't seem to pull the trigger either way.

We've stayed at both and prefer Yacht Club/Beach Club. We spend more time walking around Epcot because the walk from the resort is so easy. We also enjoyed the boat ride to DHS and didn't find it stuffy at all, though it sometimes can be crowded depending on time of day. The walk to DHS isn't bad either. I wouldn't make the decision based on the QS choices at the two resorts because I thought Captain Cook's was all kinds of blah, as are many of the QS places. We usually walk over to Epcot if we want something QS and in mid-April they'll probably be having the 2016 Flower & Garden Festival so there will be a lot of food booths at Epcot. SAB is MUCH better than the pool at Poly. And while the monorail is convenient and we never had any problems with it, I HATE waiting for buses, so it is nice to be able to walk/boat to two resorts.

Thanks for the input on the boats and monorail. Interesting about Captain Cook's… although I haven't done tons of reading on it, I think yours is the first negative review I came across. Nachos, sliders… that's just sad if those are bland.

Thanks everyone of the input. It doesn't seem like I can go wrong either way. I know I'm totally over thinking it all. I've been wanting to stay at the Beach Club since I first saw it and the idea of having such a short stroll into a park sounds so great, especially to enjoy F&G. However, on our last trip there was some poor planning on my part, and our WS time involved backtracking and broken up time due to the Candlelight Processional and an ADR, so DH and DS weren't that crazy about it because we didn't really spend any time exploring. Also DS was 3 at the time and is a MUCH better shopping companion now, and I think he'll completely love the Agent P missions.

On the other side, DH loved having the QS at AoA, and we have a sand bottom pool here we have access too and DS doesn't play in the sand at all there (spoiled living close to the ocean). I know he'll like the water slide, but he hasn't met a lazy river he's willing to be lazy in… mostly we have to swim fast after him. :-) So although he loved the video of the pool, having access to two different water slides and a dumping bucket at the Poly might be just as big a sell for him. Honestly, all he really seems to care about once we get to a pool is that there are other kids to play with there (only child).

How much time would people budget each to MK and Epcot via the monorail?

How much time would people budget each to MK and Epcot via the monorail?

If you are going from Poly to MK, we pretty much always took the boat. It is just so relaxing! Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but if memory serves the boat is about 15 minutes once you get on it and the monorail once you get on is about 8-10 minutes. My times could be way off though but I do know it was quick!

I say Poly! Why? We'll be there April 9-16 with our 6 year old twins!

(I've never stayed at Poly. We stayed at the BC and LOVED it, but we are trying to hit all the DVC resorts. We do LOVE the monorail loop!)

HAVE FUN!!!!

We just returned from Poly/BC split. We did 5 nights at each resort. You really can't go wrong with either choice.

They were both wonderful but I would pick the BC and so would my kids and SO. My kids are older. 15 and 9.

The BC has an amazing pool that kept my kids occupied for hours. The walk to Epcot was amazing. IT works great for us because we can do date night and the kids can hang at the hotel.

Poly has bigger rooms. We felt the pool was way too cold. The monorail access was great and the atmosphere was lovely.

The monorail ride to MK was about 8-10 minutes. Epcot maybe 15. Not long at all.

Hands down BC:thumbsup2 We did a split stay this trip with the Poly and also added a few days onto the end at AKL Kidani and the Poly was our least favorite. The Poly lobby was always a zoo, the pool was always a zoo, and so much of the grounds are not as lush and beautiful as they used to be. The monorail reliability can be hit or miss, but Epcot is always a 5 minute walk from the BC;)

Something to consider-- which we did not know when we booked here for our last trip- The water slide entrance your child needs to leave the pool area completly-- and walk across the public walkway to get access to the slide. (he should have been given a colored wrist band to save him a trip back down the steps to get that wristband too.

We've stayed at both and think they are both fabulous. You can't go wrong with either. It would be a toss up as to which one we like best. Resort wise, it would probably be the Poly except for the fact of Stormalong Bay at BC. That pool area is fabulous! HOWEVER, you said that he doesn't care about the sand pool, so that takes away a big unique factor there. As far as the lazy river, you should be aware that unlike a lot of water park lazy rivers, the Stormalong Bay lazy river is deep- specifically 8 feet deep, and neither he, nor you, will be able to stand in it. So, if he is used to the lazy river that he can run around in, that can also be a minus for him. It also is true that to get on the slide, you have to leave the pool area- walk across the public walkway where everyone walks coming from the parks to BC/YC and the Swan Dolphin, and get to the stairs. At his age, that means that you will be wanting to leave the pool area with him to either slide or go stand at the foot of the stairs while he goes up- this can get annoying when they want to slide 10 times in a row!

As far as the Poly, there is quite a bit of foliage and shade along the walkways.

As far as park access it is close to a wash. BC is fantastic for EPCOT and great for DHS. Poly is great for MK and EPCOT. As far as the resort monorail, one of the great things about the Poly is that it is a quick walk to the TTC --- in fact from some buildings it is quicker to walk to the TTC than it is to walk to the Grand Ceremonial Building to get the resort monorail. When we stay at the Poly we walk to the TTC and grab the express monorail to either MK or EPCOT- it is a quick way to both parks. Even if we walk up as the monorail is pulling away from the station, it is never a long wait for the next express one to get there. We stayed at either Poly or GF 4 years in a row, and I can only recall getting stuck on the monorail once-- we were on the EPCOT express and got stuck sitting still on the track between EPCOT and TTC for 20 minutes. Of course, we have been stuck on rides for that long before too- just a matter of luck- most times it is fine. Sometimes we take the boat form the Poly to MK, especially in the mornings when everyone is packing onto the monorail. We have actually been the only ones on the Poly boat heading to MK for rope drop a couple of times. It was wonderful. I don't know if your week is a huge spring break week, but if it is, it might be nice to be able to walk to both EPCOT and DHS And not have to rely on ANY form of transportation.

As far as CS, I would give the Poly the edge over BC.

As far as which is more quiet, yes the Poly room buildings are typically quiet, but we have never had any excess noise in the room area of the BC either. I think it will be fairly the same unless you have the bad luck of having loud people get placed around your room. The lobbies of both can be loud and busy.

The are both great places!

I want to stay at all of the Deluxe and Moderates, so I'm trying to make my way around the entire World. However, if I wasn't trying to do this, I would always, always, always stay at the Polynesian. Nothing beats the atmosphere here, size of rooms, access via Monorail to 2 parks, beach to watch fireworks, water parade, and access to great restaurants in 2 other resorts. I didn't really like the BC itself, but it does have good accessibility to 2 parks and, of course, all of the EPCOT food options. But overall I thought the atmosphere and room quality was just so, so. Just my two cents; take them for what they're worth! You will have an absolutely fantastic time with either option!!

Unless you children are great swimmers, the pool at the Beach Club can be stressful. You can't see the whole pool area from any one chair. So you will either need to keep your kids in one section, or be ready to move. And moving is easier if you are in the pool, it is pretty convoluted to try to walk around. Also as another poster pointed out, in order to get on the big slide you need to walk away from the pool area and cross a public walkway.

I've stayed at both resorts, and as much as I love Epcot, I think the Poly is much nicer. And as far as the pool goes, it doesn't suck to sit pool side and watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks going off. :D

Unless you children are great swimmers, the pool at the Beach Club can be stressful. You can't see the whole pool area from any one chair. So you will either need to keep your kids in one section, or be ready to move. And moving is easier if you are in the pool, it is pretty convoluted to try to walk around. Also as another poster pointed out, in order to get on the big slide you need to walk away from the pool area and cross a public walkway.

I've stayed at both resorts, and as much as I love Epcot, I think the Poly is much nicer. And as far as the pool goes, it doesn't suck to sit pool side and watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks going off. :D

I agree that watching Wishes from the pool at Poly is pretty awesome, but so is watching Illuminations from SAB or the balcony of your room, which we did last trip. For me it comes down to whether you will spend more time at MK or more at Epcot. We are at the stage in our vacations with older kids that we spend more time at Epcot and the resort pool, and in my mind Yacht/Beach Club wins pretty easily. Not to denigrate Poly though - was our first deluxe resort and LOVED staying there. And sad that Disney got rid of the fountain at Poly.

If you are going from Poly to MK, we pretty much always took the boat. It is just so relaxing! Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but if memory serves the boat is about 15 minutes once you get on it and the monorail once you get on is about 8-10 minutes. My times could be way off though but I do know it was quick!

I did some reading and your times sounds the same. Thanks!

I say Poly! Why? We'll be there April 9-16 with our 6 year old twins!

(I've never stayed at Poly. We stayed at the BC and LOVED it, but we are trying to hit all the DVC resorts. We do LOVE the monorail loop!)

HAVE FUN!!!!

Hmmm. I've been staunchly in the BC camp since we started planning this trip 2 years ago, but I'm feeling more Poly today. This must be why. :-)

We just returned from Poly/BC split. We did 5 nights at each resort. You really can't go wrong with either choice.

They were both wonderful but I would pick the BC and so would my kids and SO. My kids are older. 15 and 9.

The BC has an amazing pool that kept my kids occupied for hours. The walk to Epcot was amazing. IT works great for us because we can do date night and the kids can hang at the hotel.

Poly has bigger rooms. We felt the pool was way too cold. The monorail access was great and the atmosphere was lovely.

The monorail ride to MK was about 8-10 minutes. Epcot maybe 15. Not long at all.

I saw your post on the BC thread and the cold pool definitely had me concerned. Then I read a trip report on another site where they called the pool "human soup" due to a lack of wristband checking and no current quiet pool. I showed DS a video of the kids play area and he said it was way better than Storm Along Bay. He changes his mind a lot though. I wonder where that might come from. Poor kid carrying mom's baggage. :-)

Hands down BC:thumbsup2 We did a split stay this trip with the Poly and also added a few days onto the end at AKL Kidani and the Poly was our least favorite. The Poly lobby was always a zoo, the pool was always a zoo, and so much of the grounds are not as lush and beautiful as they used to be. The monorail reliability can be hit or miss, but Epcot is always a 5 minute walk from the BC;)

May I ask when you stayed? We're going 2 weeks after Easter so I'm hoping it won't be too crowded, but maybe it's not just related to crowds in general? I definitely don't favor the zoo atmosphere.

Something to consider-- which we did not know when we booked here for our last trip- The water slide entrance your child needs to leave the pool area completly-- and walk across the public walkway to get access to the slide. (he should have been given a colored wrist band to save him a trip back down the steps to get that wristband too.

Thanks for posting. Fortunately, I did know that and I'd actually posted to the BC thread and asked those incredibly helpful people if they'd let an almost 7 year old go down the path alone. I know DS would be fine with it. It's just if I feel comfortable. I try not to hover too much. :-)

We've stayed at both and think they are both fabulous. You can't go wrong with either. It would be a toss up as to which one we like best. Resort wise, it would probably be the Poly except for the fact of Stormalong Bay at BC. That pool area is fabulous! HOWEVER, you said that he doesn't care about the sand pool, so that takes away a big unique factor there. As far as the lazy river, you should be aware that unlike a lot of water park lazy rivers, the Stormalong Bay lazy river is deep- specifically 8 feet deep, and neither he, nor you, will be able to stand in it. So, if he is used to the lazy river that he can run around in, that can also be a minus for him. It also is true that to get on the slide, you have to leave the pool area- walk across the public walkway where everyone walks coming from the parks to BC/YC and the Swan Dolphin, and get to the stairs. At his age, that means that you will be wanting to leave the pool area with him to either slide or go stand at the foot of the stairs while he goes up- this can get annoying when they want to slide 10 times in a row!

As far as the Poly, there is quite a bit of foliage and shade along the walkways.

As far as park access it is close to a wash. BC is fantastic for EPCOT and great for DHS. Poly is great for MK and EPCOT. As far as the resort monorail, one of the great things about the Poly is that it is a quick walk to the TTC --- in fact from some buildings it is quicker to walk to the TTC than it is to walk to the Grand Ceremonial Building to get the resort monorail. When we stay at the Poly we walk to the TTC and grab the express monorail to either MK or EPCOT- it is a quick way to both parks. Even if we walk up as the monorail is pulling away from the station, it is never a long wait for the next express one to get there. We stayed at either Poly or GF 4 years in a row, and I can only recall getting stuck on the monorail once-- we were on the EPCOT express and got stuck sitting still on the track between EPCOT and TTC for 20 minutes. Of course, we have been stuck on rides for that long before too- just a matter of luck- most times it is fine. Sometimes we take the boat form the Poly to MK, especially in the mornings when everyone is packing onto the monorail. We have actually been the only ones on the Poly boat heading to MK for rope drop a couple of times. It was wonderful. I don't know if your week is a huge spring break week, but if it is, it might be nice to be able to walk to both EPCOT and DHS And not have to rely on ANY form of transportation.

As far as CS, I would give the Poly the edge over BC.

As far as which is more quiet, yes the Poly room buildings are typically quiet, but we have never had any excess noise in the room area of the BC either. I think it will be fairly the same unless you have the bad luck of having loud people get placed around your room. The lobbies of both can be loud and busy.

The are both great places!

Thanks for all the detailed info. It shouldn't be too crowded our weeks--the second week after Easter to the week before the marathon, HOPEFULLY! I wouldn't be upset at 1 or 2 monorail mishaps. It's Disney after all. I'm glad to hear it's not chronic. I am definitely concerned about the slide situation and if the lazy river is the only unique thing to him, maybe the kids splash area at the Poly would be better.

I want to stay at all of the Deluxe and Moderates, so I'm trying to make my way around the entire World. However, if I wasn't trying to do this, I would always, always, always stay at the Polynesian. Nothing beats the atmosphere here, size of rooms, access via Monorail to 2 parks, beach to watch fireworks, water parade, and access to great restaurants in 2 other resorts. I didn't really like the BC itself, but it does have good accessibility to 2 parks and, of course, all of the EPCOT food options. But overall I thought the atmosphere and room quality was just so, so. Just my two cents; take them for what they're worth! You will have an absolutely fantastic time with either option!!

I really love the look of the BC and the new rooms, but DH loved the Polynesian and we all loved all the restaurants there. Just our style I guess, plus French press at Kona, Tonga Toast at CC and access to other monorail restaurants puts me in favor of monorail food.

DS is a good swimmer but he won't even be 7 yet so I'd definitely like to be able to have an eye on him, at least from a distance. It does seem harder at SAB.

I agree that watching Wishes from the pool at Poly is pretty awesome, but so is watching Illuminations from SAB or the balcony of your room, which we did last trip. For me it comes down to whether you will spend more time at MK or more at Epcot. We are at the stage in our vacations with older kids that we spend more time at Epcot and the resort pool, and in my mind Yacht/Beach Club wins pretty easily. Not to denigrate Poly though - was our first deluxe resort and LOVED staying there. And sad that Disney got rid of the fountain at Poly.

I do love the hope of getting a balcony with an Illuminations view. Fireworks so close you can feel them definitely tops my list.

Everyone is giving some great input. I'm not entirely sure it's helping me choose, but it's definitely giving me a lot to discuss with the family. I love Disney planning. Only time I don't mind being so indecisive. :-)

Didn't read replies, but if I were you, I would do a split stay. That is a nice long trip, and you have accurately identified the many wonderful features of both resorts. Yes, your son will love Storm a long Bay, the monorail is a huge benefit for MK, and we find even for easy access to Epcot, the Poly grounds are more shaded and feel more relaxing than anywhere else we have stayed. We have not stayed at BC, just YC, but love it and the super easy walk to Epcot. We are taking a 10 day trip in December: 3 nights YC, and 7 Poly with a great discount. We will prioritize Epcot and HS while at YC and MK at Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter