Poly MDE- Aotearoa??

princessdi

LoveMeSomeWDW
I am beginning our check in for Poly and a room request option is Aotearoa. Any insight on if this would be a good idea or place? We have booked a resort view. TIA!!

Given the construction of the Poly tower near that side of the resort, I, personally wouldn't request that building right now.

Basically, this longhouse is considered resort for all views and there really aren’t any lagoon/water views here.
Were it me I’d opt for a third floor room as it has a terrace unlike the second floor(none) and the patio of the first floor. I prefer the third floor for sitting and bathing suit drying.
We used to get a monorail view here but not sure where the construction site is located.
It’s a pleasant longhouse really close to the hotel lobby and restaurants; great in particular when it rains.

Have a great time wherever you stay!

Basically, this longhouse is considered resort for all views and there really aren’t any lagoon/water views here.
Were it me I’d opt for a third floor room as it has a terrace unlike the second floor(none) and the patio of the first floor. I prefer the third floor for sitting and bathing suit drying.
We used to get a monorail view here but not sure where the construction site is located.
It’s a pleasant longhouse really close to the hotel lobby and restaurants; great in particular when it rains.

Have a great time wherever you stay!
I thought Disney didn't allow things to be hung on balconies to dry?

I am beginning our check in for Poly and a room request option is Aotearoa. Any insight on if this would be a good idea or place? We have booked a resort view. TIA!!
Only if you’d like a view of a pile of dirt and/or construction equipment. 😕
Request longhouses on the opposite side of the resort.

We stayed in Aotearoa in October. We had resort view and got room 3201 which is a corner room, 3rd floor, closest to Tonga. We had a view of the monorail and some trees. It was lovely and quiet. We could see the walls for the construction when entering the longhouse, but saw and heard nothing more when in our room. I know we were lucky in the room we got. I had put in a room request when on the phone with a Cast Member booking something else, so maybe that helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter