Poly Late Night Dining?

Firepath

DIS Veteran
Our flight arrives at 10:30pm on a Saturday night. We will have a bag to claim then take DME to the Polynesian. It will likely be around midnight when we arrive. Will there be any place open to get something to eat? It looks like Trader Sams is open until 1 am. Does anyone know if their food can be taken out? I assume my 18 yr. old won't be able to go in to eat at that hour.

Captain cooks is open until midnight. Their food is ok as quick service goes. You may get there just in time.

I don’t think trader sams allows ppl under 21 after a certain time but perhaps the 18mo old is an exception. They were sure to let me know my 2 and 5 yr old (at the time) should not stay past (I think it was) 8pm. Perhaps things have changed as it’s been 3 yrs for us. I’m sure they will allow take out. I would call them, however, just in case.

When I was staying at the poly a few weeks ago Captain Cooks was staying open 24 hours/day. That said the late night menu was not exactly comprehensive

You could grab a quick bite at the airport before you get on the bus. Also you might let the Poly know you will arrive that late so they don't give your room away.

The 18 month old will not be an exception at TS after 8. The patio would allow a child all evening.

I'd recommend grabbing something at the airport, personally.

I'd also probably just find something at the airport. However Capt Cooks should be open 24 hours as is Gasparilla Grill over the GF. Not certain how late room service operates but that might be another option.

Um, OP said 18 year old. That might make a slight difference in advice being given ;)

OP: I would also go with grabbing a quick bite at the airport. More selection and there's a decent chance you are going to get off the bus ready to just get your room and go to bed.

Um, OP said 18 year old. That might make a slight difference in advice being given ;)

OP: I would also go with grabbing a quick bite at the airport. More selection and there's a decent chance you are going to get off the bus ready to just get your room and go to bed.

Not at Trader Sam's. It's 21+ after 8. Terrace would still be okay.

You will at least be able to order flat bread pizza's from Captain Cook's when you arrive! Not super exciting, but will work for something to eat. Pretty sure that's what Gasparilla Grill offers as their late night menu as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter