Poly help

Disney Dude

Mouseketeer
We are splitting our stay between the poly garden View,(5 days) and The Contemporay Tower (5 days) We have been to disney manytimes but have never stayed at the Poly, and i don't know what building/ room/ floor to request. Have some of the bulidings been renovated and newer than others? We have a 15 yr old who will likely jump on the monorail to use the Contemporay game room, so I guess we need to be close to the monorail. I would like to be central, close to everything! LOL
Which building is closest to the path to the TTC?
Thanks for any help and info!

I just stayed here on my last trip and it was great!! I would recommend the Tokelau building (room #1913 if you can get it). The room was towards the end of the hallway and the view is amazing! It is considered a "garden" room, but you overlook the lagoon & Grand Floridian. I found this building to be a quick walk to the main building, monorail & main pool. It is also right next to the quiet pool and a short walk to the TTC (I walked along the beach in front of the Tahiti building and picked up the path to the TTC there. Just an FYI. The monorail to EPCOT does not begin running until 7:30am (even on early entry days) and the gate to the monorail area does not open until 7am. If you are heading for one of the other monorail resorts or the Magic Kingdom, that monorail begins at 7am. Also, try and take advantage of the water shuttle to & from the MK. It is non-stop going to the MK & stops at the GF, before heading to the Polynesian returning from the MK. I found this a nice, relaxing ride and not too crowded. Also, the Electrical Water Parade stops in front of the Polynesian every night at 9pm (weather permitting). It's a cute little show. If you want to watch the fireworks over the MK, grab a lounge chair or hammock on the beach & enjoy! The Tahiti beach is much quieter & less crowded than the main beach, as is the quiet pool to the main pool. If you are an early riser (and it's not raining), walk up to the top of Sunset Point. You can see the Wilderness Lodge and the sunrise is amazing! I think you will enjoy it here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter