Poly - Help with room request.

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Poly for the very first time the first week of December. I can hardly wait. I have wanted to stay there since I first saw this resort when I was 17 (quite a few years ago!).

I know requests are just that - requests. We booked a non-smoking, garden view and I originally requested a third floor room in Tokelau (thought we might get a nice view). DH reminded me that DD (7) does not like being up high (she doesn't even like the second floor in the mall). I called back and changed the third floor request to a ground floor. I guess my questions are: How are the ground floor rooms in Tokelau? Will I be sorry I made this change? Are the ground floor rooms more convenient when going to the pool, GCH, etc.? I don't really know if it would bother her being in a room on the third floor since we have never stayed in a place with more than two floors. Maybe I shouldn't fax a request and just leave it up to fate.

I need some help on this from the Poly experts out there.:)

Groundfloor rooms are nice in Tokelau. They may have landscaping in fornt of the patio. You may want to request a room at the end of the building closest to the beach. 1913 ,1912 & 1911 are the rooms that face the castle. You most likely will have an obstructed view but the first floor is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter