Poly Concierge - Here Right Now

chucknrita

Mouseketeer
I'm in my GV concierge room right now and loving every minute of it! We're so glad we decided to stay here instead of the AKL concierge. Our three-year-old loves playing in the volcano pool and in the sand, and having the lounge nearby for snacks and to watch the fireworks is a big plus! We were on the Dec. 15 Wonder cruise, which was okay, but I'm definitely enjoying this part of our vacation more.

Hi!!
Sounds GREAT!!!!!! :) :) :)
We will be there on the fifth. Do you like the view in your room?? (We also are staying GV)
How are the snacks?? We figure will will use it for breakfest and at night for a snack (and wine!! :) :)
Actually my DD would probably love the pb and j I hear they have also.
Is the pool warm? Thanks so much for the info and keep having a magical time!!! :) :)

I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner - - haven't been logging on lately. We leave tomorrow so I'll post a trip report and answer questions more extensively as soon as I get home.

Wilderness 01: The cruise was "just okay" because it was too "structured" for us, plus some little things that were irritating. We would rather have been on land, doing our own things (hubby likes to golf, I like the parks, etc.). I'll answer any questions you may have when I get home.

Tnkrbell: We're in GV room 1532...two rooms down from the concierge lobby and stairs to the lounge. There's lush foliage outside our patio, so it seems very private. My three yr. old LOVES the pb&j sandwiches. The pool water is heated but I never went swimming because I have bad cold right now. Temperatures have been up and down this whole week...it's supposed to pour this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter