Poly best resort to be @ for the 4th of July?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
i'm spacin out cannot decide between YC or Poly to stay at our last 2 nights which is the 4th & 5th. HELP!

With out a doubt!!! The fireworks are shot off from behind the Magic Kingdom and the islands on Seven Seas Lagoon so if you are at the Polynesian you have a direct shot of all the fireworks. I always thought fireworks looked better over water. They also light up the electric water parade flags from the Polynesian beach during the show. I can not describe well enough how great it is from the Polynesian. Even all the stuff going on during the day at the Polynesian on the 4th made it great to be there. I can send you a copy of our video showing the 4th at the Polynesian if you are interested. Just email me at steves5150@yahoo.com and I will make a copy.

Steve

Last 4th of July we stayed at YC and then had dinner at GF and watched fireworks from the grass there! It was WONDERFUL! I love the YC and you can always have dinner and watch the fireworks from the poly/cont/gf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter