• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly and construction

When I stayed there in December it was fine - not as annoying as I thought it would be, but I definitely missed the monorail (walking to the TTC and catching it there was no biggie).

The only weird part was dropping off my luggage super early in the AM for a resort transfer - I had to bring it to a seemingly random building in the middle of the resort because the front desk wasn't staffed at the time. They did have a sign with a number directing me to the right place, so it all turned out ok. But I think the combo of construction & COVID-related closures dimmed the usually lively feel of the resort. I still had a great stay, and wouldn't avoid it.

How has the Poly been while construction is going on ?
Here’s a pic from the monorail from yesterday. This is the front entrance. We had lunch at the Kona Cafe yesterday and it was a ghost town. The grounds are pretty torn up.

Attachments

• 1C4BD0A3-DA5A-4704-8576-A5144EB2C48C.jpeg
    1C4BD0A3-DA5A-4704-8576-A5144EB2C48C.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 48

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter