Jeremy Irons or Judi Dench

• Total voters

Timandalicia

DIS Veteran
I had another thread going about favorite closed attractions and someone said they missed Jeremy Irons. I do too, but I love Judi’s voice. So, I’m a Judi fan. Who do you prefer? I’ll tally up the winner in 48 hours!

There is no poll? Can you please make it a poll, and include 'neither or other' as a category?

I’m sorry. It was more informal than that. I don’t know how to do an official poll? Would you be able to assist me or direct me? I’d love to do it in that format.

Jeremy Irons for me. And my older DS listens in other languages too for fun! He's taken some other languages in high school and college and enjoys switching it up!

There is no poll? Can you please make it a poll, and include 'neither or other' as a category?
I’m sorry. It was more informal than that. I don’t know how to do an official poll? Would you be able to assist me or direct me? I’d love to do it in that format.

When you create a thread..all the way down at the bottom is a button that says 'create a poll'. I guess you could try editing your original post and see if that button pops up,,as I'm not sure. I have only created them with a new thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter