Poll: Do you have tickets? When are you trying to go?

audrey2580

DIS Veteran
Just curious ... here’s mine

1) do you have tickets already? Yes
2) what reservations are you hoping to get? May 14 and May 15

Dont have tickets, Hoping I can get some for 2nd week in july for my sons 16th birthday. Not sure if out of towners will be able to get them yet so I am hesitant to book anything. Grrr

Just curious ... here’s mine

2) what reservations are you hoping to get? May 14 and May 15

1) do you have tickets already? No (was an AP so my pass was cancelled)
2) what reservations are you hoping to get? maybe a day or 2 in May, July 14-18 with my VGC reservation, and November 8-10 with my other VGC reservation. And that would be it for the time being until the new Memberships become available. I am not wanting to buy too many 1-3 day tickets

1. Yes
2. Late June. I am going to make a reservation and cross my fingers that the restrictions are lifted June 15th for out of state guests.

2) what reservations are you hoping to get? Opening and Memorial day weekend.

1. AP holder, so no tickets. :(
2. Opening day
I’m the same on both counts. I realize that opening day demand will be ultra high so I’m managing my expectations. That is, I’d love to go on opening day and will try for that. But I’ll also try not to be too disappointed if it doesn’t work out. Hopefully I can get a reservation for sometime in the first week. Certainly I’ll update the board once I know (as most of us will).

Last edited:
1) AP :sad: . So no tickets.
2) Early May: either my birthday weekend (also mother's day weekend) or the weekend after. And if no new AP program before I have to book tickets for NYE, then tickets for that too.

I have stays booked for both May weekends, but I'm tempering my hopes because I don't want to be devastated if I can't get tickets. Currently only planning for the birthday trip and will only make an exception for NYE to buy tickets again if no AP program by then. Special ticketed events would need to be addressed as they come up.

1. YES leftovers SoCal
2. opening day and memorial weekend -- more if AP/multiday pass option comes available.

1. yes, 5 day hoppers
2. Mid June (12-16) is 1st choice. Early Aug (6-10) is second. I also have hotel booked for Thanksgiving, but because I know I'll have FOMO, that is my last choice, despite being my favorite time to go.

No tickets
I am hoping to go on my birthday which is opening day. I also am managing my expectations, so I am happy with any two consecutive days in May.
Then as a family of 7 we want to go for Halloween season. So something in Sept or Oct that will be for 4 days

1) yes - 3-day park hoppers for our family (although our son doesn’t have one because he was 2 when we bought the tickets)
2) hoping to go first weekend in June

1. No, because we were APs
2. I’d love opening day, but I think that’s super unlikely. Maybe mid-May when they get to longer opening hours? Also will try for June 4 now that they announced Avengers Campus. 😬

1. No. Was planning to skip this year because we're going to WDW, but I would really like to experience DL with 35% crowds instead of close to capacity, so we'll see...
2. Honestly, I'd love to go on Mother's Day in May, but I want my husband to get his vaccine first, so we may wait for July depending on how adventurous he's feeling.

Nope. No tix. We're going to wait for a few months. I want to see what future "AP" type passes might appear. DH and I will be happy to just walk around the resort and eat and shop around DTD , The Grand California hotel, etc. No rush.

5-day hoppers.
Planning for July 4-8. If I can't get all five of those days, our hotel reservation runs through the 9th, so we could add that day if we need wiggle room, but I'd rather have five full days in the parks.

1. No tickets. We were APs. We usually visit several times a year from northern California. My last park day was January 22, 2020 as the end of a trip to take my CSULB son back to school after winter break.
2. I want to go back whenever 6 weeks after I get my first vaccine shot turns out to be.

Yes
Late May, early June.

My tickets expire in January, so I would rather use them now than wait for later. In 2019, I traded having an AP for going to more hard ticket events (HM Anniversary, Oogie Boogie, D23 expo) and I bought one multi-day in January 2020 that I never got to use.

1. Yes, 3 day park hoppers
2. I really want to go June 9 - 11 for my birthday. Now that they announced Avenger's Campus on June 4, I'm afraid the reservations will go fast. So 3rd week of May is my backup plan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter