Poll: Disboards, how often do you view my soccer threads?

Poll: Disboards, how often do you view my soccer threads?

• Once a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Once every 6 months

• Once every year

• Multiple times a year

• Other

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • I have all soccer threads on ignore

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
I'll admit I occasionally open one to find out if you've actually posted anything new or something of your own opinion, but when I see the same posts and videos, I quickly duck back out. Maybe once every two months or so.

I dont read any of your soccer threads. But what difference does it make. Post whatever you like on here. Who cares what anybody thinks.
Apparently Buzz does? Given threads like this and his "What do you think of Buzz?" thread.

BTW - Buzz, I was in Doha this weekend and posts/cross bars on their metros have little soccer balls on them. Also saw a bunch of the World Cup stadiums (though, as you know, they dismantled some and sent them to other countries).

If this poll came out several years ago I would have said that I follow on a somewhat regular basis. My interest in soccer started to wane pre-covid and I never got back into the sport. I will say that I was mildly interested when Messi joined the MSL but not enough for me to search out his matches.

I appreciate your passion for the sport and that's always a plus in my book.

Just occasionally. But IMO there are WAY too many videos attached. You don’t need 4 or 5 videos in a single post.

I voted - Other/Never

Sorry buddy - I’m just not a soccer person.
I do respect your passion for the sport though.

I don't partake of them simply because soccer isn't my thing. Absolutely nothing wrong with the topic for those who are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter