• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points to rent @ $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartsong

DIS Veteran
I have points available for rent to use at any resort. My home resorts are at Beach Club (300 pts), Boardwalk (270 pts), and Vero Beach(300 pts). The BCV and BWV points are available for reservations starting October 2003. The Vero Beach points can be used anytime to June, 2004. These points are also transferable. Please e-mail me if you are interested at sssong@buckeye-express.com

I also have some points at HHI and OKW if you want to use 11 month window for those resorts.

Hello,I am interested in 106 pts for BCV for Oct 5-12th or Wilderness Lodge . I am also interested in 82 pts for OKW for the same dates. How much per point do you want? Please email me and let me know..bissigsforchrist@att.net. Thanks so much, Blessings.:Pinkbounc

my dates are for four nights nov 3rd,4th,5th,6th,...

looking for one BR at BWV....believe that would total 72 points....please write back if still interested in renting.

jeanie

ps
rented before from another dis person,. so familiar with policies

Hi, I need a total of 104 pts for WLV for 2 separate reservations for Nov, 2003. The 1st res is for a studio for 5 nights beginning on Nov 23, 2003 & the 2nd is for a studio for 3 nights beginning Nov 25, 2003. Please call 609-514-0587 or e-mail at drdippum@aol.com as I would like to do this ASAP. Thanks

I cannot seem to reply back to your e-mail address. I get a return reply stating delivery failure because the address rvisscher@comcast.net is unknown or illegal alias. If you could send me your e-mail address, I can reply back about the reservations.

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter