Points for Transfer - 350 BDW pts $15/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmjm

I need another vacation at the House of Mouse
Hello, I have a 350 Boardwalk points remaining that I would like to transfer directly to a DVC member. The points are $15/pt and they have a Feb 2018 Use Year & are good until February 2019
These points are not restricted and could be used for any DVC resort, including Disney Collection and Cruise line, Concierge Collection, and Adventurer Collection. These points will be transferred into your 2018 Use Year and will retain their original Use Year month, and Home Resort status. You can bank the points if you don't use them all into the following year which would give them an expiration date of 2020.

Transfers will be made once payment via Paypal has been confirmed. Depending on payment method used there may be an traditional PayPal fee. I have transferred and rented in the past so I can provide references.

If you're interested please send post here or use the DIS private message conversation system (for those with at least 10 posts).

Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
Hi Mark,

Would there be any BW studios left 11-2 to 11-6-2018? Two adults.

Thanks !
Enza

Not sure. I’m looking to do a transfer. Sorry

The points are still availabe

If I were to take your OKW points...

I have an Oct UY, this would be my one and only 2018 transfer or 2017 transfer (because March 2018 is my 2017 UY)?

I can bank them, but would have to bank any by October 31, 2018, right?

Could I borrow any for a Feb 2018 stay?

Thanks!

This is what I pulled from the DVC website and from the webmaster.

Members can transfer Home Resort Vacation Points to another Member who does not have the same Home Resort Vacation Points. The Vacation Points retain the Use Year and Home Resort Priority of the contract from which they were transferred.

Transferred Vacation Points can be banked according to the banking window of the contract from which they were transferred, which is 8 months after the use year begins. Borrowing is not allowed.

Vacation Point transfer transactions are limited to one transfer per Membership

Mark

Last edited:
Do I have to take all 350 BWV points if I were to do a transfer?

Im looking to transfer all or most of them, How many were you looking for

I see you want to transfer but if it doesn't work out and you want to rent please let me know.
Thank you.

This is what I pulled from the DVC website and from the webmaster.

Members can transfer Home Resort Vacation Points to another Member who does not have the same Home Resort Vacation Points. The Vacation Points retain the Use Year and Home Resort Priority of the contract from which they were transferred.

Transferred Vacation Points can be banked according to the banking window of the contract from which they were transferred, which is 8 months after the use year begins. Borrowing is not allowed.

Vacation Point transfer transactions are limited to one transfer per Membership

Mark

Thank you for finding that info! But, darn!!!! lol

Hi, I have sold my OKW points but I still have 350 Boardwalk points left that I would like to transfer to another member. If you're interested please contact me, thanks. Mark

Hi! I am looking for a transfer of 75 points, I realize you have many more than that but wondering if you would be open to just transferring some. Looking to book a 2bd AKL with a friend who is also DVC in May.

@mmjm I'm not a member but I am looking to rent from someone. Is there a 1 bedroom available the first week of December and what are you looking per point?

eturzak, Im looking to transfer most if not all the points, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter