Points for Transfer - 270 BCV October use year $19/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

msr

Earning My Ears
I have 270 Beach Club Villa Points to transfer to a DVC member only. $19/point. October use year.

I also have 127 Board walk points if needed also October use year . $19/point

I have rented them in the past. How many do you need for where and when?

I need 231. I would like to book the beach club villas 2 bedroom for 10-4 to 10-9. Thank you so much for checking!!

If you decide to rent and have extra points leftover, I’m interested in a BCV studio 2-3 nights, 12/01-12/03 or 12/04. Thanks!

I have both available. preferably would like to transfer the ones that expire in Oct 2022 first. But let me know what your thinking.

If you're interested in renting, I'm looking for a studio at boardwalk or beach club, whichever is better for you to rent. 9/18/22-9/23/22, both are 70 points for the five nights. Just let me know if it's something you would consider. Thanks

I'm a CC member interested in a 2 night reservation in a studio at BCV Dec 16 & Dec 17. Let me know if you are enterested in renting

I have rented them in the past. How many do you need for where and when?
I am a CC owner but would like to stay 2 nights at BCV 2nights. Prefer a 2bedroom Villa Dec 16 & 17th believe it’s 47pts per night

If you decide to rent, I am interested in a studio at BCV for October 5th-7th. (34 points). Thanks!

Hi

if you decide to rent I would be interested in 253 points for an October 2022 booking. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter