Points for transfer: 15 SSR; can be used at other resorts, travel by 7/31/22, $18 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there -

We are looking for the following:
Dates: 3/5-3/10
People : 2 adults 3kids (10, 10 and 8)

Let me know

Paulo

Hi there -

We are looking for the following:
Dates: 3/5-3/10
People : 2 adults 3kids (10, 10 and 8)

Let me know

Paulo

Hi Paulo,

The most I can find within those dates is 3 nights in a row at Animal Kingdom, and 2 nights at Saratoga Spring. If you'd like me to send you those options in a PM, let me know, otherwise you might have to wait for someone to cancel and something longer to open up!

We are looking to resort hop. Our desired dates and resorts are:
June 4 - Bay Lake Tower - Standard Studio
June 5 - Polynesian - Lake Studio
June 6-8 - Beach Club - Standard Studio

Only two people (32 and 31 yo)

We are looking to resort hop. Our desired dates and resorts are:
June 4 - Bay Lake Tower - Standard Studio
June 5 - Polynesian - Lake Studio
June 6-8 - Beach Club - Standard Studio

Only two people (32 and 31 yo)

Hi there,

The Bay Lake Tower is available that night (18 points)
The Polynesian is available that night (22 points)

But Beach Club is fully booked for the 6-8, and it's also fully booked the 4th-6th. I'm happy to snag the first two rooms for you while they are available if you want to wait for the Beach Club to open up at a later point or someone cancels. If so, then PM me the names of everyone in your party, the email, phone number, and physical address you'd like on the reservation, and I can book it ASAP.

hi! I'm looking for a low end room for:
2 adults, 2 kids
May 10 (one night) or May 13 (one night)

Thanks!

Hello. I see so many replies here so sorry if these 15 points have been spoken for, but I would be interested in a transfer if possible. Thank you.

Hi. There is a boardwalk room available for 9 points on January 11. Studio. I will DM you as well.

Hello. I see so many replies here so sorry if these 15 points have been spoken for, but I would be interested in a transfer if possible. Thank you.
Hi there! Sorry, I didn't see your response till now -- are you still looking for a transfer?

hi! I'm looking for a low end room for:
2 adults, 2 kids
May 10 (one night) or May 13 (one night)

Thanks!
Hi,

On the 10th there is:

-A room at Saratoga (13 points)(15 points for preferred room)
-Animal kingdom kidani (13 points)
-Old Key West (10 points)

On the 13th I could do:
-Kidani (15 points)
-Jambo house (15 points)
-Old Key West (15 points)

Let me know by sending me a DM with the names of your party, a main address, email, and phone number and I will book ASAP. There are multiple feelers out there, so I'll book for whoever gets back to me with the information they need first. No worries if you already found something!

Hello, can I purchase all of these points for transfer? Are they still available?

Hi,
I am down to 6 points, but I would be happy to sell them as a transfer if that would be helpful to you in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter