Points for transfer: 15 SSR; can be used at other resorts, travel by 7/31/22, $18 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have 7 adults looking for a 2 bedroom at Saratoga Springs 3/19 through 3/22.

Hi there! The 2 bedroom is available for those dates; it would be 129 points. If you'd like me to book it for you, PM me (all the names on the reservation, plus the main address, phone number, and email for yourself). I'll book it, send over a contract and a confirmation number, and if it all checks out for you then you would pay me. We can chat further, just wanted to give you all of the info!

Hi there,

We are unable to travel this year and have **232** points at the Saratoga Resort, which can be used at other Disney resorts. Travel must be completed by 7/31.

(Will update as point total changes and they are rented out)

Rental Point Cost = $18 per point

For reservations, please reply with the following:
  • Desired dates
  • Room size
  • Location/Resort you'd like to book at
  • Number of kids and adults
  • We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible
A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. Payment may be made via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.

Both parties will sign a brief contract modeled off the ones used on this board; happy to send along so you can review it!

Please follow the Disboard rules:
EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS IN THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

Our family has been Disney Vacation Club Members since 2008 and have rented points to three other families on this board in the past.

Kristina

Hello, we are looking to reserve the Riviera Deluxe Studio standard room if available from Sunday March 20th 2022 - for 5 nights checking out on Friday March 25th 2022
We are 4 adults and one teenager are 15.

Thank you,
Kyndall

Hello, we are looking to reserve the Riviera Deluxe Studio standard room if available from Sunday March 20th 2022 - for 5 nights checking out on Friday March 25th 2022

Thank you,
Kyndall
Hi Kyndall,

Sorry, there are no studios available at the Riviera for any of those nights, even just one or two, currently in the system. Let me know if I can look up anything else. Good luck!

Looking for a studio that sleeps 5 or a 1 bedroom anywhere besides OKW or SSR. March 30-April 1

Hi Kyndall,

Sorry, there are no studios available at the Riviera for any of those nights, even just one or two, currently in the system. Let me know if I can look up anything else. Good luck!
Hello Again! Could you check some other options please?

Sunday March 20th 2022 - for 5 nights checking out on Friday March 25th 2022

Choice #1) Boardwalk Villas Deluxe studio Standard view
Choice #2) Beach Club Villas Deluxe Studio
Choice #3) Boardwalk Villas Deluxe Studio B/P view

Thank you,
Kyndall

Looking for a studio that sleeps 5 or a 1 bedroom anywhere besides OKW or SSR. March 30-April 1

Hello!

The Grand Floridian has a 1 bedroom villa at that time (92 points)
Bay Lake tower also has a 1 bedroom (84 points)

Others only have one night or no studios or 1 bedrooms available. If you'd like for me to book one of those for you, I am accessible at my computer for the rest of the day, so just let me know!

Hello Again! Could you check some other options please?

Sunday March 20th 2022 - for 5 nights checking out on Friday March 25th 2022

Choice #1) Boardwalk Villas Deluxe studio Standard view
Choice #2) Beach Club Villas Deluxe Studio
Choice #3) Boardwalk Villas Deluxe Studio B/P view

Thank you,
Kyndall
Hi Kyndall,

No problem! I checked again, and there was no availability there. The only resort with availability during that time was a studio in Animal Kingdom for 4 nights, and the Polynesian had 3 nights. Out of the ones you listed, the Boardwalk has 1 night on the 22nd. Perhaps someone will cancel - good luck!

Hi Kyndall,

No problem! I checked again, and there was no availability there. The only resort with availability during that time was a studio in Animal Kingdom for 4 nights, and the Polynesian had 3 nights. Out of the ones you listed, the Boardwalk has 1 night on the 22nd. Perhaps someone will cancel - good luck!
Oh my we would love to book the Animal Kingdom for those 4 nights!!!!
How can we move forward?
Thank you,
Kyndall Nixon

Oh my we would love to book the Animal Kingdom for those 4 nights!!!!
How can we move forward?
Thank you,
Kyndall Nixon

Hi Kyndall,

I just jumped back in! The studio is no longer available, but the 1 bedroom at Animal Kingdom (Kidani village) is available for your whole stay! It's 160 points, though, so unfortunately you'll have to book with someone besides me (I'm down to 103). There's also now a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk for the 20th-22nd (117 points), so it seems like things are in constant flux with bookings and cancellations. I hope that helps! What someone else will need to book those for you is the names of everyone in your party, a main email, phone number, and address - so just be prepared to PM that to them and hopefully you'll be able to snag something!

I'll keep an eye out in case studios open, too.

Hello,

Since I was in the system for someone else, I wanted to pop in and say that now there are now a few spots for your whole stay:

-A 1 bedroom at the Grand Floridian (92 points)
-A deluxe room at the Vero Beach (42 points)

If you'd like to move forward with those and haven't already found something, for me to snag it just PM me with the names of everyone in your party, whether they are an adult, teen, or child, and your main address, email, and contact phone number so I can put it all on the reservation.

Hello!

The Grand Floridian has a 1 bedroom villa at that time (92 points)
Bay Lake tower also has a 1 bedroom (84 points)

Others only have one night or no studios or 1 bedrooms available. If you'd like for me to book one of those for you, I am accessible at my computer for the rest of the day, so just let me know!
[/
Hi Kyndall,

I just jumped back in! The studio is no longer available, but the 1 bedroom at Animal Kingdom (Kidani village) is available for your whole stay! It's 160 points, though, so unfortunately you'll have to book with someone besides me (I'm down to 103). There's also now a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk for the 20th-22nd (117 points), so it seems like things are in constant flux with bookings and cancellations. I hope that helps! What someone else will need to book those for you is the names of everyone in your party, a main email, phone number, and address - so just be prepared to PM that to them and hopefully you'll be able to snag something!

I'll keep an eye out in case studios open, too.
Thanks for jumping back on to look. Oooo that 1 bedroom is a little pricey. If we took our dates down to 4 nights either way Sunday-Thursday or Monday - Friday (March 10-March 25) would there be anything anywhere available??
Thank you for looking again,
Kyndall

Great question! Always happy to look.

When I check that 4 night range both ways, this is all I see at the moment (but we know it could change in an hour, so I'll make a note to check back):

Old Key West has a 3 night (21-24) 1 bedroom for 93 points ( can book and resort hop somewhere else for 2 nights ,etc)
Kidani has 1 bedroom for 4 nights (21-25) for 128, so just would need to book with someone else on this board, but less pricey when you drop a night!

Hi Again,
So, I am willing to open our dates up more if you don't mind checking again....the Deluxe Studios that appear to accept 5 people are: BWV, BCV and BRV
If any of these have 2, 3 or 4 nights in a row anytime between March 19th and March 26th, that would be amazing!
Thank you!
Kyndall

Hi Again,
So, I am willing to open our dates up more if you don't mind checking again....the Deluxe Studios that appear to accept 5 people are: BWV, BCV and BRV
If any of these have 2, 3 or 4 nights in a row anytime between March 19th and March 26th, that would be amazing!
Thank you!
Kyndall
Got it! Sent a PM

Hello!
Looking for a studio for two people any resort that is available for 2/15-2/18. Please let me know if anything is available.

Hello!
Looking for a studio for two people any resort that is available for 2/15-2/18. Please let me know if anything is available.

Hi there,

There's :
Vero Beach inn room - 45 points
Vero Beach deluxe studio - 51 points
Animal kingdom kidani - 46 points

If you'd like me to book one of those for you for those dates, I would just need the names of both people, your address, email, and cell phone number. You would send that via PM, and I would send along a contract that includes all of my information plus the confirmation number. Happy to chat further, PM me if one of those works!

Hi there,

There's :
Vero Beach inn room - 45 points
Vero Beach deluxe studio - 51 points
Animal kingdom kidani - 46 points

If you'd like me to book one of those for you for those dates, I would just need the names of both people, your address, email, and cell phone number. You would send that via PM, and I would send along a contract that includes all of my information plus the confirmation number. Happy to chat further, PM me if one of those works!

Thank you, PM sent

Hi there,

We are unable to travel this year and have **57** points at the Saratoga Resort, which can be used at other Disney resorts. Travel must be completed by 7/31.

• Desired dates
  • Room size
A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. Payment may be made via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.

Both parties will sign a brief contract modeled off the ones used on this board; happy to send along so you can review it!

EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS IN THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

Our family has been Disney Vacation Club Members since 2008 and have rented points to four other families on this board in the past.

Kristina

Update: after several reservations, there are now 57 points left to rent or transfer. Comment on here, I'm happy to hunt for you!

Bu
Hi there,

We are unable to travel this year and have **57** points at the Saratoga Resort, which can be used at other Disney resorts. Travel must be completed by 7/31.

• Desired dates
  • Room size

Our family has been Disney Vacation Club Members since 2008 and have rented points to four other families on this board in the past.

Kristina
Bumping the post, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter