Points for Rent: Up to 155 AKV points @ $18.00 per point for reservations beginning June 1st,2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbell0614

Disney Fanatic!! :)
Want to stay so close to the new Disney World expansion Pandora you can almost see it from your balcony? Very Experienced DVC renter looking to rent up to 155 AKV points for reservations beginning 06/01/2024. AKV can be booked 11 months out, while all other DVC resorts can be booked at 7 months. We have booked many reservations before and are willing to help with all aspects of the reservation. We will always do the best we can to get desired reservations, but any reservations in Value or Concierge are EXTREMELY difficult to get as there are a total of 8 rooms in each category. Beach Club is also exceptionally difficult to book for non Beach Club Home Resort Owners.

As we have spent many many vacation in and around the Magic Kingdom, we are happy to help with any aspects of the vacation, including any questions you may have. We've also rented many many times before, so if you need a reference, we're happy to provide them.

Please PM with any questions, or post if interested!

Hi is there any availability for September 1-3rd 2023 for three adults in a studio? Would not be interested in Saratoga or old key west but all others would be fine.

Would your points work for AKL studio or value in February? We are looking for 4-5 nights between Feb 1-8th. I am not sure if your points are good after Jan 6th or June 1st, so I thought I would ask. Feb 4-8 would be our preferred dates. Thank you!

Last edited:
Would your points work for AKL studio or value in February? We are looking for 4-5 nights between Feb 1-8th. I am not sure if your points are good after Jan 6th or June 1st, so I thought I would ask. Feb 4-8 would be our preferred dates. Thank you!
Hi Unfortunately it is after June 1st of next year. However I can tell you in general for AKL there are no days during that time where Value is available, 3 where Standard is available and 6 in a row where savanna is available. That is only at AKV but just figured I would let you know.

If you are looking for a reservation after June 1st I would be happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter