Points for Rent/transfer: BCV 76 UY Feb19 & 200 UY Feb20...make plans for SPRING BREAK 2019 & beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing Mickey

Missing Mickey all the time
  • 200 pts BCV AGREEMENT for booking when window opens $17 (Feb 7 2019 and beyond):tink:
  • 76 pts BCV RESERVATION 7-11 month window $16 (Oct 7 2018- Feb 6 2019)
  • depending on availability
These points are as 76 UY 2019 & 200 UY 2020 so I can work with you to make your BCV plans come true at the moment that the booking window opens (meaning, for example, if you are thinking about March 21 2019, the booking window for then is not even open until April 21 2018 and I can get that reservation for you at BCV the moment the booking window opens)

Please contact me at Tellbertthat@gmail.com

I have successfully rented points in the past and have references--please look at my profile page to see comments from satisfied customers.

I will work very hard and will check availability often and work the wait list too.
Stay must be completed by by the use year of the points Jan 31 2019 or 2020 (depends on how they are booked)

Terms are 100% upon screen shot from Member Services website and you receive email confirmation forwarded by me from Disney that your reservation is acknowledged (this happens pretty fast and can even be the same day).

**Cashier Check or direct pay through Zelle

Please respond with a email Tellbertthat@gmail.com or private message (aka conversation) with the following information:
1) Dates of stay and at least 3 DVC resorts ( or just BCV for OCT-JAN)
2) The complete names of main contact
3) Your home address and phone number

After I have an acceptable ressie you can determine if you would like Disney Dining Plan (DDP) and whether you require use of the Magical Express all which can be added to the reservation later.

pixiedust:ATTENTION NEWBIES: FYI regarding using these boards you need to make 10 posts anywhere on the DIS boards to become eligible to send and receive Private Messages/Conversations. (The moderator suggests going to the DIS Test Board and make 10 posts there to become eligible https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ ) At that point I can give you my email and/or other contact info via the Conversation system--this is important to keep personal information private. This is the DisBoard rule--You know your good to go when you can click on my icon and see "start a conversation" if your having problems contact the DisBoard Admin​

I will work very hard to get the reservation you want and will treat you like family.
Have a Magical Day

Last edited:
I am looking for 2 - 2 bedroom units. I have 14 people going (10 adults and 4 kids). Either Dec 1-8 or Dec 8-15.
Do you have availability?
How much?

I have purchased points twice before from other so I am familiar with the process.

Thanks,
Rebecca Gilpatric

Hi I am looking for AKL Jambo/Kidani

Sept 7-15

Standard Studio

Please let me know if you can help

Thanks
Jason

I am looking for 2 - 2 bedroom units. I have 14 people going (10 adults and 4 kids). Either Dec 1-8 or Dec 8-15.
How much?

I have purchased points twice before from other so I am familiar with the process.

Thanks,
Rebecca Gilpatric

Hi Rebecca

Dec 1-8 has no 2 bdrm, Dec 8-15 has atleast one that would cost 271 points for one 2 bedroom and thus 571 points for 2-2bdrm. I do not have enough points for 2 of them. If I can help you with one I would be glad to, but can see the benefit of booking with some one that has enough points to do both rooms on one ressie. I am selling my point for $15 so that would be $4065

Good Luck and have a Magical Day!!

Hi I am looking for AKL Jambo/Kidani

Sept 7-15

Standard Studio

Please let me know if you can help

Thanks
Jason

There is only Savanna view which would be 118 points; Std view is available for for 5 nights Sept 10-15--the problem is Sunday Sept 9--You could split the stay between Savanna view for the first 3 days and then switch to Std view for the rest of the stay--waitlisting for the the first 3 days. I think there is a good chance it would work

It would look like:
Savanna view Sept 7@16, Sept 8@16, Sept 9@14 then move rooms to Std Sept 10-13@11 Sept 14@ 13--total 103 pts x $15 = $1545
Or Savana view the whole trip for 118 X $15 = $1770
see screen shots below

View attachment 302988 View attachment 302989

Sorry that was Kidani--Jambo has less availbility

Tried to send you a pm but I guess you need to have 10 posts to get them and to send them Please respond to this post if you are interested and I will share my private email

Thanks for your interest

Last edited:
How much?

Thanks,
Rebecca Gilpatric

Tried to send you a pm but I guess you need to have 10 posts to get them and to send them Please respond to this post if you are interested and I will share my private email

Thanks for your interest

Last edited:
480 points to rent, good at any Disney Vacation Club Property:tink:

BUT the points really show their value when you book OCT, NOV, DEC 2018 and Jan 2019 AT BCV!!!!

I can book Beach Club for OCT NOV DEC 2018 and JAN 2019 and any other resort for March-September 2018 depending on availability

I have successfully rented points in the past and have references--please look at my profile page to see comments from satisfied customers.

I will work very hard for you and will check availability often and work the wait list too.
Stay must be complete by Jan 31 2019. Terms are 50% upon screen shot from Member Services website and then the remaining 50% after you receive email confirmation forwarded by me from Disney that your reservation is acknowledged (this happens pretty fast and can even be the same day).

Please respond with a private message with the following information:

After I have an acceptable ressie you can determine if you would like Disney Dining Plan (DDP) and whether you require use of the Magical Express and I can add to the reservation later.
I will work very hard to get the reservation you want and will treat you like family.
Have a Magical Day
480 points to rent, good at any Disney Vacation Club Property:tink:

BUT the points really show their value when you book OCT, NOV, DEC 2018 and Jan 2019 AT BCV!!!!

I can book Beach Club for OCT NOV DEC 2018 and JAN 2019 and any other resort for March-September 2018 depending on availability

I will work very hard for you and will check availability often and work the wait list too.
Stay must be complete by Jan 31 2019. Terms are 50% upon screen shot from Member Services website and then the remaining 50% after you receive email confirmation forwarded by me from Disney that your reservation is acknowledged (this happens pretty fast and can even be the same day).

Please respond with a private message with the following information:

After I have an acceptable ressie you can determine if you would like Disney Dining Plan (DDP) and whether you require use of the Magical Express and I can add to the reservation later.
Have a Magical Day

If there is availability, what would the total price be for a Studio room at Beach Club from November 18 - 24th 2018? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter