Points for Rent/Transfer: Aulani, VWL, SSR, OKW, AKV, HHI, VB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite to the 11 month window yet but looking for 8 nights 1/27/18 - 2/4/18. Will send an email now!

Hi, I have never used DVC points before but I am curious about staying at AKL in a standard room. Are these points still available? If they are, the DVC site says from Oct. 7th-13th in a deluxe studio standard view room would be 74 points, do the points you are offering cover me staying in this room? And if yes, would the price be $14 X 74 points=$1036? Also, can you please explain how I actually get these points from you..or how I would book the room? If it is easier to email me, my email is kerrifiorillo801@hotmail.com.

i already have OKW for May 25th - June 1st. Due to flight change need to stay June 1st also. studio villa ...ready to book asap so i can get flights confirmed before price change

Hi!
I am interested in renting some of your points for OKW studio checking in November 10th checking out November 15th (58 points) at $13. I appreciate it! -Adam

Are there any studios for 5 available? We're looking at any week from June 14-August 16, preferably a Tuesday or Wednesday start. Prefer BWV or WL. Thank you!

We have over 1000 points for rent. Home resorts are Aulani, VWL, SSR, OKW, AKV, HHI, VB. Cost is $15 per point for Aulani and $14 per point for all other resorts.

We have 114 OKW points for transfer with a March 2017 Use Year. They can be banked for use through February 2019. We are looking to move all 114 in a single transfer. We are asking $14 per point.

We also have 300 HHI points for transfer with an October 2017 Use Year. They can be banked for use through September 2019. We are looking to move all 300 in a single transfer. We are asking $14 per point.

You can email us at frances4disney@aol.com for quickest response
Points for transfer added

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter