• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer: 655 VGF @ $20pp; Rent Only: 139 BWV @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon -

Traveling 9/2-9/6
We looking for 2bdrm
Otherwise two(2) studios anywhere- but looks like maybe only Boulder Ridge available??

Thanks in advance
Both OKW and Saratoga have 2bdrm available for your dates. Boulder Ridge has no availability either size room.
I'll PM you with details.

Looking for 7/2-7/7.
Any resort
Any studio that sleeps 5.
Thanks
Saratoga has a Preferred 1-bdrm that sleeps 5 for 170 pts available. That was all that is available currently. If you are interested in it, please PM me.

Hi there , looking for BWV May 1-7 2023 if there is availability for a studio? 3 adults and the dates are fairly flexible in early to mid May

Last edited:
Hi, interested in a studio for 2 adults at BWV for Oct 10-14 or Oct 17-21. Thanks!
BWV is not available either of your weeks in a studio or a 1-bdrm.
Saratoga and the new VGF resort both have options. If you are interested in those, please PM me.
Thanks.

Hey, are there any points left for VGF? I am looking to rent 152 pts for a stay Jan. 7-11, 2023. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter