Points for Rent / Transfer: 400 OKW points $17PP Feb 2022 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratthouse

DIS Veteran
I have 400+ OKW points available for rent. 187 are available for transfer (others are banked from a previous year). These points are good for reservations beginning 2/1/2022. Can book OKW 11 months out and any other resort 7 months out.

Accept payment via paypal or venmo (renter responsible for all associated fees).

Experienced renter - will provide contract and can provide references if requested. I look forward to working with you to plan an amazing trip!

UPDATE 2/4: 38 points still available. All transfer points have been used. Remaining points are for rent only.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking to stay at Beach Club Villa in a two bedroom June 18-25th. I believe that cost 321 points. Is that available

Hi, I'm looking to stay at Beach Club Villa in a two bedroom June 18-25th. I believe that cost 321 points. Is that available
Hi - I checked your dates and unfortunately there is not availability at BCV for a 2 br any night in June. OKW and SSR are available, and AKV has 5 nights available during that window. Feel free to PM me if you have flexibility in your dates and I’m happy to check other options. Thanks!

I have 400+ OKW points available for rent. 187 are available for transfer (others are banked from a previous year). These points are good for reservations beginning 2/1/2022. Can book OKW 11 months out and any other resort 7 months out.

Accept payment via paypal or venmo (renter responsible for all associated fees).

Experienced renter - will provide contract and can provide references if requested. I look forward to working with you to plan an amazing trip!
I looking for BLT studio for check-in 4/15/22 or 4/16/22 - check out 4/19/22.
2 adults
2 kids

Hi! I checked your dates and unfortunately there are no studio rooms available at any resort for the nights of 4/18. There is an OKW studio available for 3 nights from 4/15 - 4/18 if you're interested in that? Or feel free to message me if you'd like me to check other dates. Thanks!

Hi! I checked your dates and unfortunately there are no studio rooms available at any resort for the nights of 4/18. There is an OKW studio available for 3 nights from 4/15 - 4/18 if you're interested in that? Or feel free to message me if you'd like me to check other dates. Thanks!
I'm interested but also looking for the night of 4/19/22 as well.

I'm interested but also looking for the night of 4/19/22 as well.

Do you mean the night of the 18th? If so, there aren't any studios available for that night. OKW and SSR are available for the nights of 4/15, 4/16, and 4/17, and SSR has availability on the night of 4/19. But there's not availability anywhere on 4/18.

We are looking to stay at a one bedroom at OKW for a week in October. Dates flexible but thinking 2nd through 9th approx. Thank you!

We are looking to stay at a one bedroom at OKW for a week in October. Dates flexible but thinking 2nd through 9th approx. Thank you!

Hi! 1 BR at OKW is available for 10/2 - 10/9 and I have just enough points left to book this for you if you'd like to move forward. Feel free to private message me to discuss details and to move forward. Thanks!

Update - I currently still have 207 points available

All transfer points have been used. These are for rent only.

Good morning
I am looking for check in 2/3 check out 2/7 but my dates are flexible and studio availability. I have no resort preference at this time. I’m ready to book if anything is available.

Good morning
I am looking for check in 2/3 check out 2/7 but my dates are flexible and studio availability. I have no resort preference at this time. I’m ready to book if anything is available.

Hi! I checked your dates and unfortunately there is no availability at any resort for that weekend. Kidani and OKW each had 1 night available, but I'm not sure if that's helpful. Let me know if you want me to check availability for other dates. Thanks!

Hi - I am thinking of staying at OKW in October 2022. What is the price per point? Our trip would need 80 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter