Points for Rent/Transfer 330 OKW $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

inorkuo

Earning My Ears
I have 330 points available for rent for $13.00 per point. If interested, please send pm or reply with:

Preferred Dates
Preferred Resort(s)
Preferred Room Type

I will check availability and respond right away.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Inor

What is the use year on this (we are looking at using late july and doing a transfer).
THanks!

The 330 points I originally posted expire May 31, 2015 of which 230 can still be banked.

In addition, I have 230 points available for use year June 2015 that i can sell. How many are you interested in?

how does that work, can you bank transferred points? or can you transfer points ahead of the use year (assuming they'll be used in the use year)?? I have never done this before and I'd like to make our reservation in about a week. we need 145

ok i just talked to member services and you can bank transferred points and i can transfer 2015 use year points no problem.

how does that work, can you bank transferred points? or can you transfer points ahead of the use year (assuming they'll be used in the use year)?? I have never done this before and I'd like to make our reservation in about a week. we need 145

I am interested in have 92 OKW transfer points. I need them for a Dec. 19-28, 2015 trip. Do you have anything that fits that criteria.

hi everyone. sorry for the delay in response. i have been on vacation. i will respond to all requests in the order that they came in. points are still available but i have several requests for reservations.

Interested in a studio from 11/29-12/7 at OKW.

86 points, I believe.

Can't get PMS yet, but can be reached at mhrgrvs AT gmail.com

Thanks!

My dates are Nov. 29-Dec 5, 2015. We would like a one bedroom at Bay lake Towers or Fort Wilderness Villa. PLEASE HELP US!!! THANKS Dana

Can u transfer 230 bankable 2014 points AND still transfer 230 2015 points?....if so I would possibly take all 460 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter