Points For Rent/Transfer: 300 AKL points expire 11/30/24 $18.00/point. Use anywhere except Riveria and Disneyland Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisdriscoll

Earning My Ears
Hello!!!

I am a 3rd year DVC member who has both rented and transferred points to others multiple times over the last several years.

I have up to 300 points for rent/transfer. I am charging only $18 a point. The 180 points are Dec 2023 points. My home resort is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. As such, I can book a reservation at AKL up to 11 months from the date you are seeing this post or all other resorts up to 7 months from the date you are seeing this. For a transfer, since I only get one, the minimum need to be 150 points. My day off from work is Wednesday, so that is when I could make the call to Member Services, and you would need to get on the line as well. They need to talk to both parties.

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

NO Personal Information is allowed in posts responding to this post. When we get to the point where personal information needs to be exchanged, we will all follow the rules and use the PM System.

Payment:

A) For a transfer of points, half is due when we make the agreement, and the other half is due after the points appear in your account when we call member services. As a reminder, just like we don't talk about Bruno, we don't talk about money changing hands when on the phone with Member Services.

B) For a rental reservation, 20% is due when we reach the initial agreement to rent the points. Payment is due in full after I send you a confirmed reservation. There are no refunds unless I receive the points back from DVC and they do not go into holding. I accept either Venmo, Paypal, or cashier’s check. If you would like to use Paypal or Venmo then you are responsible for covering any and all fees associated with the transaction. I will also provide a contract for the rental as well.

Happy new year,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani, May 7th-13th or May 1st - 7th really any dates in the first 2 weeks we can make work!

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this availability!

Happy new year,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani, May 7th-13th or May 1st - 7th really any dates in the first 2 weeks we can make work!

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this availability!
Sorry don't really see any availability for those dates.

Do you see anything for the 2 bedroom villa? Again really any dates in the first few weeks in may. We can look into inviting grandparents to make it worth the bigger room.
Can you PM me. All of 2 bedrooms view are available for May 1st through 7th (Island Gardens 414 points, Poolside Gardens 457 points, Ocean View 489 points) and for the 7th through the 13th only Ocean View is available (414 points).

So if you went with the second option you'd get the ocean view for 7 nights at the same cost as the 6 nights at the Island Gardens view. I can pull points from next year to make this happen.

Stuff tends to go quick this time of year so let me know as soon as you can.

I just got approved this morning at 8am so I have to wait I believe it said 24 hours to be able to send a PM. I made my 10 posts already. Sorry I’m so new to all this, I found all this information through a blog and research online so it’s all very new!

But as soon as I get my ‘power’ to PM I will send you a PM

Good for you. It took me like a couple of months to get to the point you've done in a day. It's like drinking from a fire hose. I'd be glad to answer in depth any questions you might have.

Good for you. It took me like a couple of months to get to the point you've done in a day. It's like drinking from a fire hose. I'd be glad to answer in depth any questions you might have.
Thank you! Well I hope it’s as easy as making the posts and waiting the 24 hours. We will see at 8am tomorrow hahaha

I’ve been dealing with Chris for a few months now and can attest that he is a pleasure to deal with. He was able to secure me a reservation for later this year on a very limited subset of rooms. He was always very responsive and a joy to deal with.

I’ve been dealing with Chris for a few months now and can attest that he is a pleasure to deal with. He was able to secure me a reservation for later this year on a very limited subset of rooms. He was always very responsive and a joy to deal with.
Thank you so much for the positive reference! It is very assure when working with first time!

Looking for dates starting late Oct. through beg. Nov. for a value studio for 2 weeks. 2 adults 2 kids. How would that work?

Looking for dates starting late Oct. through beg. Nov. for a value studio for 2 weeks. 2 adults 2 kids. How would that work?
Sorry I checked and all the value studios are gone. They are the most in demand units so they go first.

Stand view units are still available. 2 weeks would be roughly 214 points, or about 60 points more than a value unit. Standard view units are tied for the 2nd cheapest points per night at any DVC property at WDW. That would be 3852, or about 276/night. So cheaper than any moderate or Deluxe resort, but more expensive than any of the Value resorts.

So if you need the value studio unfortunately I can't help you, but I could book a standard or savanna. A savanna view would be roughly 270 points.

Hello!!!

I am a 3rd year DVC member who has both rented and transferred points to others multiple times over the last several years.

I have up to 300 points for rent/transfer. I am charging only $18 a point. The 180 points are Dec 2023 points. My home resort is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. As such, I can book a reservation at AKL up to 11 months from the date you are seeing this post or all other resorts up to 7 months from the date you are seeing this. For a transfer, since I only get one, the minimum need to be 150 points. My day off from work is Wednesday, so that is when I could make the call to Member Services, and you would need to get on the line as well. They need to talk to both parties.

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

NO Personal Information is allowed in posts responding to this post. When we get to the point where personal information needs to be exchanged, we will all follow the rules and use the PM System.

Payment:

A) For a transfer of points, half is due when we make the agreement, and the other half is due after the points appear in your account when we call member services. As a reminder, just like we don't talk about Bruno, we don't talk about money changing hands when on the phone with Member Services.

B) For a rental reservation, 20% is due when we reach the initial agreement to rent the points. Payment is due in full after I send you a confirmed reservation. There are no refunds unless I receive the points back from DVC and they do not go into holding. I accept either Venmo, Paypal, or cashier’s check. If you would like to use Paypal or Venmo then you are responsible for covering any and all fees associated with the transaction. I will also provide a contract for the rental as well.
Hi There!

Resort: Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, OKW
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) 1 Bedroom
Check In Date: 2/3
Check Out Date: 2/6
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 1

Hi There!

Resort: Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, OKW
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) 1 Bedroom
Check In Date: 2/3
Check Out Date: 2/6
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 1
Sorry just saw this. I've rented all my points for the year so I cant help you. I did however check availability and there is none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter