Points for Rent/Transfer - 150 AKV $18 & 33 SSR $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, Cheryl Im looking for SSR studio check in 5/19 check out 5/24. I'm a DVC member so I'm also open to a transfer

Would you be able to rent points for the Grand Californian for Sept 13-18th,2024, in a few weeks? We would want a 1 bdrm with 4 possibly 5 people.

Use year for these points begins on Sept 2024. I can make reservations for AKV and SSR out to 11 months. I can book all DVC resorts at 7 months out.

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past 8 years and have many satisfied references.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available, I will need names, titles/genders of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.
Hello Michelle! Looking for one night, March 31… 4 adults and 1 small child. Resort doesn’t matter, moreso looking for value. See anything for that date by chance? Thanks so much.

Hi Cheryl!

Looking for Animal Kingdom (Jambo House preferred but possibly Kidani if necessary) Savanna view studio. September 7th - 14th 2024.

Let me know if something is available!

Hi Cheryl!

Looking for Animal Kingdom (Jambo House preferred but possibly Kidani if necessary) Savanna view studio. September 7th - 14th 2024.

Let me know if something is available!
The savannah view room is available at Kidani only for 97 points. Please send a message if you are interested!

Hello Michelle! Looking for one night, March 31… 4 adults and 1 small child. Resort doesn’t matter, moreso looking for value. See anything for that date by chance? Thanks so much.
SSR has a room available for 21 poionts for standard or 23 points for preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter