Points for Rent or Transfer: 648 BLT points available at $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! Points still available? Looking for Beach Club or Boardwalk Villas Studio with pull down sleeper. 8/15-8/19. 2 adults and 3 children. Thanks!

Hello,

Please take note that I am away on a cruise in Europe with a limited access to internet.

I will be able to get back to you on June 19 or 20. If you are still interested, please let me know.
I’m looking for something That can accommodate 6 adults + 2 infants. January 24-29. Preferably three separate rooms or a 2 bedroom and a single room. Is anything available?
Hello,

Please take note that I am away on a cruise in Europe with a limited access to internet.

I will be able to get back to you on June 19 or 20. If you are still interested, please let me know.

Looking for a point transfer of 160 points. Let me know.
Hello,

Still have points available?
Hello,

Need 85 points if you have them still for July 2 - 7th!
Hello,

Need 85 points if you have them still for July 2 - 7th!
Hello,

Still have points available?
Yes I still have points.

Please take note however that I am away on a cruise in Europe with a limited access to internet.

Hello,

I have 648 BLT points available for Transfer or Rent at $ 18/point. Bay Lake Tower (BLT) can be booked 11 months out and any other resort can be booked 7 months out.

Please provide me with the following information and I will gladly verify the availabilities:

- Check in and check out dates
- Which resorts by order of preference
- Room type and view
- Number of people in your party

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Looking for anything available to sleep two adults and three children (3, 5, and 6). October 3-10, 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter