Points for RENT ONLY - 42 SSR Points @$18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for SSR Studio, standard view, 5/29/22 - 5/30/22. I have a reservation already but need an extra day at the end. 2 adults.

42 points are still available for RENT ONLY. These are banked points so they cannot be transferred to another DVC member.

These points can be used to book a room at Saratoga Springs Resort after March 1, 2022, up to 11 months from now.

They can also be used to book a room at other DVC resorts after March 1, 2022, up to 7 months from now.

42 points available for RENT ONLY.

These are banked points so they cannot be transferred to another DVC member.

These points can be used to book a room at Saratoga Springs Resort after March 1, 2022, up to 11 months from now.

They can also be used to book a room at other DVC resorts after March 1, 2022, up to 7 months from now.

Please send me a private message with the following information if you are interested in renting points:
  • Check-in and check-out dates
  • Room type (studio, 1-bedroom, etc.)
  • View, if applicable (standard, lake, preferred, etc.)
  • Number of people & ages in your travel party
I ask that we both sign a contract and that payment be made via PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter