Points for Rent: Now only 42 points left to be used by the end of the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,

I have 6 requests I am working on this morning... I will get back to you all this afternoon.

I am taking care of requests I got in order I received them...

Dolores

Okay, I have two reservations on hold for a couple of people. However, I haven't heard back if they still want the reservation. I will be updating tonight, so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Dolores

We're looking to rent 265 points to be used on a 1 BDR at BCV from Oct 25 - Nov 3. Not sure if you have enough points to rent still.

Also if BCV is not available our second choice is OKW.

I'm looking for a two bedroom suite in Grand California. Sunday - Friday any week in October 2010. I believe this is 225 points.

Please let me know if you can help.

Joel

We need AKL Savannah view for Dec 2 - 13, 2010. 167 pts I believe for 2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 Child

I will be checking on dates for the new people later this morning... I will pm you individually.

Thanks,
Dolores

Do you have anything avil. 07/18/2010- 07/23/2010

Prefer BLT then Beach Club then WL then AKL.

2 adults and 1 child (11)

Could you PM me.

Thanks!

Michelle

If anyone is interested, I still have points available. Please email me at djgiffordrn@aol.com if interested. Don't email me if you aren't ready to make payment, as I have done 5 reservations for people and never heard back from them, which is VERY frustrating.

I will be on cell phone getting emails all day... I will make the reservations today, and expect payment.

Thanks,
Dolores

I am waiting for one person to give me a final decision... I will follow up hopefully on monday.... if they don't take them, I will have 200 points available.

do u still have points available? Will be First time to Disneyworld. Anniversary trip. Planned dates Oct 18-24 I already looked at October availability and it seems all booked out, so this is a shot in the dark. Looking for any studio or 1 bedroom for any of the 3 villas: blt, bcv, or bwv during my visit. Would like to stay at 2 different resorts for 3-4 days. paypal preferred.

It appears if everything goes through, I do have only 42 points available to rent...

If anyone needs them, please email me at djgiffordrn@aol.com... must be used by then end of the year...

Dolores

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter