• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent, check-in after 12/1/22 only: BLT (40) @18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! Yes, preferred is available for those 2 nights for the 33 points. If you want me to book it, please PM names of all guests, ages of any kids under 18, mailing address & on ID if different, phone # for reservation, and email for the contract. Also who the lead for the reservation is and your preferred payment method please. Thanks!
l am not sure how to PM you! I am trying to figure it out but if you could tell me I will do that immediately! Thanks
i did try to start a conversation and sent that info requested, hope that was correct!

Last edited:
Hello!
Looking for a two bedroom at Boardwalk July 31-august 5th for six adults, two children and two infants. Thanks so much for looking!
Michelle
Hi, Boardwalk isn't available those dates but a few others are (OKW, SSR, AKV, RIV). Due to the borrowing restriction, I don't have enough points to cover this reservation so unfortunately can't help you.

Hi, Boardwalk isn't available those dates but a few others are (OKW, SSR, AKV, RIV). Due to the borrowing restriction, I don't have enough points to cover this reservation so unfortunately can't help you.
Thank you for letting me know!

My points can be banked into next year so if you're currently planning a Dec trip, I'm happy to check availability!

Last edited:

Hi! Looking for two bedroom villa at AK or BLT but open to any others available for May 8-14, 2022. 2 adults and 4 kids (12,10,9,9)

Hi! Looking for two bedroom villa at AK or BLT but open to any others available for May 8-14, 2022. 2 adults and 4 kids (12,10,9,9)
Hi there. The only 2br availability for your dates is preferred @ SSR for 245 points or Treehouse Villa for 263 points. I'll send you a message.

Hello,

Not super picky I'm looking for a room for 4 adults and 2 children (11, 13)... 5 to 7 nights anytime From June 19 - second week in August.

Hello,

Not super picky I'm looking for a room for 4 adults and 2 children (11, 13)... 5 to 7 nights anytime From June 19 - second week in August.
Ok, so you're looking for a 2br. I'll check availability and send you a pm!

Best,
Irene

Looking for BLT studio with lake view from 12/24/22-1/1/23.
Hi, the room is available for 236 points. Unfortunately that's more BLT points than I have available and Disney has put in place a borrowing restriction so the most I could use is 180 points.

Hello, following is my points availability (as of 1/26/22 @5:30pm) for check-in AFTER 12/1/22 only (all prior points have been rented out):

129 SSR ($17pp)
40 BLT ($18pp)
*For larger reservations, I can borrow up to an additional 125 SSR points or an additional 40 BLT points. Any reservation requiring borrowing will also require a $300 deposit prior to booking, if the reservation cannot be completed then the $300 will be immediately refunded.

I'm a long time Disboards member and have rented my excess points for over 10 years. I'm very prompt and typically respond within 1hr. Terms are as follows:
- I have a standard contract that I use for all vacation club rentals
- minimum 50% due upon reservation confirmation
- balance due within 60 days of check-in
- payment accepted: zelle, venmo, PayPal (if using credit card or as merchant, you pay additional fees)

I'm happy to check availability for any reservations, simply provide the following to get the ball rolling: desired resort, room (size and view), check-in and check-out dates.

Have a magical time!

Best,
Irene
I’m looking for BLT Dec 17 & 18
Ready to reserve. Thank you

Yes, definitely. Bought first batch of points back in 2006, super happy I did because we never get tired of going. Enjoy your trip!
Thanks. We were upgraded from CSR to a one-bedroom at Riviera in 2020 when the NBA took over CSR. We stayed in one bedroom preferred at SSR in January 2021 when Disney was offering 35% off. I never thought I'd like that resort, but I loved being able to walk to Disney Springs for dinner. With the lack of WDW discounts, I'll probably be looking here for future trips. I was able to secure 2 nights at BWV and 4 at SSR through rental agencies. I seem to be able to PM now...

Thanks. We were upgraded from CSR to a one-bedroom at Riviera in 2020 when the NBA took over CSR. We stayed in one bedroom preferred at SSR in January 2021 when Disney was offering 35% off. I never thought I'd like that resort, but I loved being able to walk to Disney Springs for dinner. With the lack of WDW discounts, I'll probably be looking here for future trips. I was able to secure 2 nights at BWV and 4 at SSR through rental agencies. I seem to be able to PM now...
Wow that's a sweet upgrade! I'll be staying at Riviera for the first time on my upcoming trip.

I still have some of next year's points left so if you want to visit SSR in Dec, let me know! 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter