POINTS FOR RENT-BWV home resort- 50 pts available at $19.00 per pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkerbellBarb

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
50 pts available-$19.00 per pt-BWV home resort-I can book BWV from now to 9/28/2024 & other resorts from now to 5/28/24. I am not looking to transfer pts. PM me is DIS conversation system with info on resort-dates-& size of unit you are interested in. Payment via Venmo.

Last edited:
What does "bumped for delayed processing" mean?
It means that there was a delay of a day or more between the time the thread was submitted for approval, and when it was approved and showing on the boards, meaning it had dropped quite a ways down the forum page. Likely because the OP had to choose and pay for a rental plan (like the Gold plan icon you see below her screename) And that the thread was "bumped" by the moderator up to the top of the forum upon approval. It is no reflection of any kind upon the OP or the points/reservation offered. POsters on the Rent/Trasnsfer Board are encourage to bump their threads to put them back near the top from time to time, so you may see posters reyling to their own thread with the word "bump", although ANY wording would do.

It means that there was a delay of a day or more between the time the thread was submitted for approval, and when it was approved and showing on the boards, meaning it had dropped quite a ways down the forum page. Likely because the OP had to choose and pay for a rental plan (like the Gold plan icon you see below her screename) And that the thread was "bumped" by the moderator up to the top of the forum upon approval. It is no reflection of any kind upon the OP or the points/reservation offered. POsters on the Rent/Trasnsfer Board are encourage to bump their threads to put them back near the top from time to time, so you may see posters reyling to their own thread with the word "bump", although ANY wording would do.
Thank you so much for your thorough response!

276 pts available-$19.00 per pt-BWV home resort-I can book BWV from now to 8/27/2024 & other resorts from now to 4/27/2024. I am not looking to transfer pts. PM me is DIS conversation system with info on resort-dates-& size of unit you are interested in. Payment via Venmo.
Hello! I am looking for two Boardwalk studios for Monday, June 3rd to Saturday, June 8th. Each room will have 2 adults and 2 children.

114 pts available-$19.00 per pt-BWV home resort-I can book BWV from now to 9/15/2024 & other resorts from now to 5/15/2024. I am not looking to transfer pts. PM me is DIS conversation system with info on resort-dates-& size of unit you are interested in. Payment via Venmo.
Bump

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
1st option: May 21 - 24
2nd option: May 18-24
2. Resort, with priority listed:
BWV, AKV, open
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom
Studio

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
1st option: May 21 - 24
2nd option: May 18-24
2. Resort, with priority listed:
BWV, AKV, open
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom
Studio
Good Evening,
I checked for reservations on the above information. There is availablity at the Boardwalk on 5/21-5/24/24 with the studio garden/pool view. The total points would be 48 pts X $19.00 =912.00 dollars. I also am attaching a copy of the contract I use. If you are still interested please send me the following info:
1. name of each person, age
2. address & phone #
3. email
Kind regards,
Barbara

Attachments

• Blank DVC contract.pdf
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
Are any studios available for check in 12/17/23 and check out 12/19/23? Any resort.

Thank you,
Denise

82 pts available-$19.00 per pt-BWV home resort-I can book BWV from now to 9/15/2024 & other resorts from now to 5/15/2024. I am not looking to transfer pts. PM me is DIS conversation system with info on resort-dates-& size of unit you are interested in. Payment via Venmo.
Hey! Any availability between 12/2-12/9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter