• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent BCV 625 points @ $15.00 pp by 2/28/2022 for use at ANY Disney Vacation Club Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

icydog

DIS Veteran
I have 625 Disney's Beach Club Villas points for rent at $17.50 $15.00 per point with a March Use Year. I will be glad to make reservations for you at the Beach Club or at any other Disney Vacation Club resort with availability. I have been renting my points out for 20+ years now. I can offer a rental agreement which states the points rented, the price, your responsibilities, my responsibilities, and the rules of the resort. I get paid through ApplePay, PayPal or Zelle. PayPal fees are extra. Please PM with requests. Thank you.

LOOK:

New lower price for points expiring 2/28/2022 @ $15 per point

New supply of points for March use year beginning 3/1/2022 @ $20 pp

Last edited:

I have 625 Disney's Beach Club Villas points for rent at $17.50 per point with a March Use Year. I will be glad to make reservations for you at the Beach Club or at any other Disney Vacation Club resort with availability. I have been renting my points out for 20+ years now. I can offer a rental agreement which states the points rented, the price, your responsibilities, my responsibilities, and the rules of the resort. I get paid through ApplePay, PayPal or Zelle. PayPal fees are extra.
This is all new to me, but I would be looking to rent a studio at either the Boardwalk or Beach Club if possible. Looking at February 19th-27th, 2022. I'm not sure if your use year was last March or next March. Thanks!

My use year is March which means I have until March 2022 to use my points.. Those points are $17.50 per point.

I have a new supply of 945 points for March 2022 to Feb 2023 points that will cost $20 per point.

Looking for studio at Riveria, Boardwalk, Beach Club or Yacht Club for 2/3/22 - 2/11/22. Either all at one resort or split stay. Thank you.

I have 625 Disney's Beach Club Villas points for rent at $17.50 per point with a March Use Year. I will be glad to make reservations for you at the Beach Club or at any other Disney Vacation Club resort with availability. I have been renting my points out for 20+ years now. I can offer a rental agreement which states the points rented, the price, your responsibilities, my responsibilities, and the rules of the resort. I get paid through ApplePay, PayPal or Zelle. PayPal fees are extra.
Is January 13-16 available?

Hello
I am looking for a studio at riviera for any five consecutive nights in January and animal kingdom lodge for may 1st and 2nd. Not sure if you would have points for that with use year
Thank you
Danielle

Do you have any left? Interested in a 2 bedroom reservation January or February 2022 if so.

Hello interested in a studio at poly or a 1 bedroom at OKW, SS, or AKL December 25-January 1. Can you give me some rates if available? Thanks!

We are interested in first week of January. Do we have to use all your 625 points or just some? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter