• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: AKL116 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for March 11 - March 15. Studio room. Please let me know what's available. I know I need to jump on if there is anything! Thanks!

Do you know if the standard view (69 pts) is available? If so, I will take it!

Thank you.
The standard view is 88 pts.
The savanna view is well worth the extra. If you want to book pm me and I’ll give you a good deal.

looking for March 3-6 (flexible a few days) one bedroom savannah. Thank you in advance for your time!

Not sure how many points you have left but I'm looking for around 25 points for transfer. Are you willing to do a transfer?

I’m looking for a studio for dates approximately 12/17-12/22. We’re flexible but just don’t want to travel on 12/18 as it’s my daughter’s birthday. I understand it may be a few days early, but wanted to reach out just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter