Points for Rent: 96 SSR -- $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

weathernlu

Drew Brees for president!
I have some points that we will not be using since we just did a big trip recently.

96 SSR points that are banked with an October 2021 use year. These cannot be transferred, so will check rentals for anyone interested.

150 SSR points that have an October 2022 use year. Will only transfer all 150 points.

If someone is interested in a rental that uses very close to all 246 points, will consider that as well but preference is to transfer the 150 points from 2022.

I have done multiple transactions on here throughout the years (member since 2003) so can provide multiple references upon request. PayPal for payment. $18 per point.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
We are looking for a studio (resort flexible) for Wednesday, August 17, 2022 through Saturday, August 20, 2022 for 2 adults. Thanks

Looking to rent points for October 22 to 28th.
That weekend is booked everywhere. The week and the next weekend have availability at SSR for sure. Every night is available in a one bedroom from October 24 through November 3.

Bump. Willing to make a deal on the transfer points, 150 total. Send a message if interested.

Do you have anything for 6 adults, November 18-19? Thanks!
There is some availability at Saratoga Springs for those nights. With 6 adults though, you would need a 2 bedroom, which is not available. They have a 1 bedroom (sleeps 5 at most) and a Grand Villa, which sleeps 12 but is 176 points for the 2 nights. Let me know if you have any interest.

Anything available October 25-30? Studio preferred. Thanks!
Studios are pretty booked for the rest of 2022. There is a one bedroom during the week, October 24 through October 27 (4 nights) and the Saturday/Sunday as well. Friday is sold out however. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Still willing to make a deal on the 150 point transfer. Send message if interested.

I have some points that we will not be using since we just did a big trip recently.

96 SSR points that are banked with an October 2021 use year. These cannot be transferred, so will check rentals for anyone interested.

150 SSR points that have an October 2022 use year. Will only transfer all 150 points.

If someone is interested in a rental that uses very close to all 246 points, will consider that as well but preference is to transfer the 150 points from 2022.

I have done multiple transactions on here throughout the years (member since 2003) so can provide multiple references upon request. PayPal for payment. $18 per point.

Thanks!!
PM sent.

The points that were available for transfer have been claimed. I still have the 96 points available to set up a rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter