Points for Rent: 750 BLT points $20PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokie2005

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Bay Lake Tower (BLT) 750 Points for Rent, $20 per point.

The BLT points are sitting in February 2024 UY and expire February 2025. As of today, can book at BLT as far out as Dec 28, 2024 and all other resorts Aug 28, 2024.

I will rent out all or part. If you need a few more points, I could provide more.

Flexible payment options available. Initial payment due within 5 days of email confirmation that the reservation has been made in your name. You pay any PayPal fees. You should certainly consider your circumstances and whether it makes sense to purchase trip insurance.

All payments are Non-Refundable with the exception of resort closure.
If your plans change, I will try to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice, to be completed by January 31st, 2025. Any such change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer. But I would absolutely try.

You will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like an owner would. There will be a rental contract that will be agreed to upon payment.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

In order to make a Reservation for you, I will need:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.

(The above detailed information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post personal details on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone, Text or Email before completing this reservation.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I want to help. Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thanks.

Last edited:
As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Dec 29, 2024 and all other resorts Aug 29, 2024.

As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Dec 30, 2024 and all other resorts Aug 30, 2024.

Flexible payment options available. As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Jan 1, 2024 and all other resorts Sep 1, 2024.

Flexible payment options available. As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Jan 2, 2024 and all other resorts Sep 2, 2024.

Flexible payment options available. As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Jan 5, 2024 and all other resorts Sep 5, 2024.

Flexible payment options available. As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Jan 6, 2024 and all other resorts Sep 6, 2024.

Flexible payment options available. As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Jan 8, 2024 and all other resorts Sep 8, 2024.

Last edited:
Points are still available. Willing to work with you on payment options if need be.

Bay Lake Tower (BLT) 750 Points for Rent, $20 per point.

The BLT points are sitting in February 2024 UY and expire February 2025. As of today, can book at BLT as far out as Dec 28, 2024 and all other resorts Aug 28, 2024.

I will rent out all or part. If you need a few more points, I could provide more.

Flexible payment options available. Initial payment due within 5 days of email confirmation that the reservation has been made in your name. You pay any PayPal fees. You should certainly consider your circumstances and whether it makes sense to purchase trip insurance.

All payments are Non-Refundable with the exception of resort closure.
If your plans change, I will try to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice, to be completed by January 31st, 2025. Any such change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer. But I would absolutely try.

You will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like an owner would. There will be a rental contract that will be agreed to upon payment.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

In order to make a Reservation for you, I will need:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.

(The above detailed information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post personal details on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone, Text or Email before completing this reservation.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I want to help. Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thanks.
Any studios available 10/11-16/24?

Unfortunately not, only a 1BR Lakeview is available for the duration of those dates.

Hi would be interested in BC or BW for June 8-13 if available - one bedroom or studio
BC has no availability, BW has only a 1BR Garden/Pool View available for 171 points...please PM me details and I can book that ASAP if you'd like.

Any availability for 2bedroom, Oct 20-27 or Oct 27-Nov 3? Or something nearby those dates (flexible)?

Any availability for 2bedroom, Oct 20-27 or Oct 27-Nov 3? Or something nearby those dates (flexible)?
Yes, a 2BR Lake View, 2BR lock-off Lake View, and 2BR Theme Park View are available Oct 20-27. Only a 2BR Lake View is available Oct 27 - Nov 3. Please PM me if you would like me to book any of these options

Hi! Interested in a studio at the Polynesian for Jan. 20-25th, 2025.
Hi, while that is available unfortunately my points are at Bay Lake so while I can book Bay Lake 11 months out I can only book other resorts 7 months out which would be September currently. I'd advise finding someone with Poly pts that can make that reservation for you.

Hi, while that is available unfortunately my points are at Bay Lake so while I can book Bay Lake 11 months out I can only book other resorts 7 months out which would be September currently. I'd advise finding someone with Poly pts that can make that reservation for you.
Thank you! Are you able to see what Bay Lake would be for those dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter