• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent - 600+ Points @ Aulani (AUL) for $19 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkips

Mouseketeer
I have 600+ Aulani (AUL) points available for rent. Price is $19.00 per point.

Points can be used at AUL 11 months out or any resort 7 months out.

I have been a DVC member since 2018 and had an account on this board since 2019. I have lots of experience renting out excess points here and have also regularly used the brokers for convenience. If you rent with me, you will be dealing with an experienced owner directly without having to deal with a broker intermediary, and I will try to work with you if things come up. I own more points than I will be using this year and thus have the extra points to rent. I have been a DVC member for several years and rented many times over the years - will provide rental contract and references upon request.

Payment accepted via Venmo or paypal (renter pays fees if not sending payment via friends/family). Please contact with any questions.

Last edited:
Do you have a minimum per rental? Would be interested in a hotel room/ studio / 1BR from Aug 30 - Sept 3.

Do you have a minimum per rental? Would be interested in a hotel room/ studio / 1BR from Aug 30 - Sept 3.
No minimum per rental - The island garden and ocean view studios are available for your dates as are the 1bdrm island garden, pool view and ocean views. Send me a private message if you would like to book.

These points can be used at any other resort besides Riviera within 7 months.

Quick question…What is the use year for these points? Just wondering how far they can be pushed out

Quick question…What is the use year for these points? Just wondering how far they can be pushed out
These are March use year and I can book for either 2023 (March ‘23 - Feb ‘24) or 2024 (Mar ‘24 on once we are within the 11 month window)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter