POINTS FOR RENT. 594 points at $16-$17 per point can book any resort*. Home base is Vero Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
POINTS FOR RENT. $14.75-$17 per point can book any resort*. Home base is Vero Beach. We can book up up to 11 months out at Vero Beach and up to 7 months out at all other DVC resorts (*except Riviera and Disneyland Hotel based on DVC rules).

Pricing as follows with a 100 point minimum please...
100-200 points at $17.00 per point
201-300 points at $16.50 per point
301-400 points at $16.00 per point
401-500 points at $15.50 per point
501-600 points at $15.00 per point
601-682 points at $14.75 per point

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Size and Type (view, etc.)
- Check in and check out dates

We have rented points for years now and can provide references. We do use a 1 page rental agreement. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo preferred. Direct message us so we can search for you :)
Hi - we would like to stay at Beach Club Villas in a 1 bdrm from Apr 27 - May 4. Can you pls check availability and confirm the cost?

Thanks all for the inquiries. We've made one reservation and still have almost 600 points available. Send a message with dates if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi there. I'm looking for Aulani availability from June 22nd - 26th, 2024. Thank you for checking.

Hello! Looking for AKL value or studio, two people, May 13th to 18th AND/OR November 11th-16th.

Thanks all for the inquiries. We've made one reservation and still have almost 600 points available. Send a message with dates if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi we are interested in the yacht club a pet friendly room March 28-31.

I am looking for Disneyland Hotel for March 4th to March 7th. Standard Studio for 3 people. Thank you so much for your time and effort.

POINTS FOR RENT. $14.75-$17 per point can book any resort*. Home base is Vero Beach. We can book up up to 11 months out at Vero Beach and up to 7 months out at all other DVC resorts (*except Riviera and Disneyland Hotel based on DVC rules).

Pricing as follows with a 100 point minimum please...
100-200 points at $17.00 per point
201-300 points at $16.50 per point
301+ points at $16.00 per point

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Size and Type (view, etc.)
- Check in and check out dates

We have rented points for years now and can provide references. We do use a 1 page rental agreement. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo preferred. Direct message us so we can search for you :)
Hi,
march 14-18th 2024
studio and 1 bed ok
Wilderness preferred.
Thanks for any info

We are looking at Boulder Risge 2 bedroom week of Sept 8 thru 15th. I can see availability and I believe 252 points. Looking forward to hearing if this would work. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a studio in Disneyland for July 6th for 1 night maybe 6th and 7th. Can you check if there is any availability for those dates? Thank you.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio in Disneyland for July 6th for 1 night maybe 6th and 7th. Can you check if there is any availability for those dates? Thank you.
Sorry but we are doing 100 point minimums for reservations currently. Hope you find someone who can book for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter