Not open for further replies.
Any availability, 1 night, 12/10
Kidani - 2BR Standard- 37 points
SS - 1Br Standard - 29
SS - 1 BR Preferred - 34
Jambo - 1 br savanna - 34
OKW - 2br - 35
BW - 1BR - 28

Looking for two rooms for a family of 4 or 5 (or a 2bedroom for 9) anywhere for 12/20-12/23 or any dates in between. Can pay via zelle

Looking for two rooms for a family of 4 or 5 (or a 2bedroom for 9) anywhere for 12/20-12/23 or any dates in between. Can pay via zelle
Omly 1 night available at a couple of different resorts for 2 br. Are you interested in just one night?

Omly 1 night available at a couple of different resorts for 2 br. Are you interested in just one night?

I saw a 2b LO available at saratoga springs for 12/22-12/23 for 32 points. would that be an option? Did you see other 2b available? We would be willing to stay at different places each night/spilt into smaller groups (family of 4 and 5) for other nights etc.

We were also looking at AK-jambo 1b from 12/20-12/22. We'd love to book both if possible.

I saw a 2b LO available at saratoga springs for 12/22-12/23 for 32 points. would that be an option? Did you see other 2b available? We would be willing to stay at different places each night/spilt into smaller groups (family of 4 and 5) for other nights etc.

We were also looking at AK-jambo 1b from 12/20-12/22. We'd love to book both if possible.

I only see a Treehouse Villa at SS on 12/22. 41 points. What about that?

I don't see 1BR availability 12/20-12/22 anywhere for both nights.

Send me a private message and I will give you my contact information for faster communication in case something pops up.

I only see a Treehouse Villa at SS on 12/22. 41 points. What about that?

I don't see 1BR availability 12/20-12/22 anywhere for both nights.

Send me a private message and I will give you my contact information for faster communication in case something pops up.
I'll DM you once I get my ten messages (sorry new to Disboard). I looked again this morning and alot of the options I saw available last night are gone. But will DM about the treehouse and ok switching room as needed

Hi,
Studio for any of these dates:
12/10-12/11
12/9-12/11
12/11-12/13
12/12-12/13

Thank you!

Reservations can be made at AKL 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out.
I will need the following info to check for availability:
Preferred resort
Check in date
Check out date
Room Type

Anything for 12/13-12/17?
Standard room, 2 adults at AKL?

Looking for a 2 bedroom at Saratoga standard view Saturday December 18, 2021 to add on to our week (36 points and showing available this morning) I'm 23 points short with the 50% borrowing but willing to pay for the whole rental if nexessary.

Looking for a 2 bedroom at Saratoga standard view Saturday December 18, 2021 to add on to our week (36 points and showing available this morning) I'm 23 points short with the 50% borrowing but willing to pay for the whole rental if nexessary.
Yes, both a 2Br and a 2br lock off are available for that night, standard view. yes, 36 points. Direct message me if you would like to move forward.

Dec 11-15 or Dec 14-18
Studio
Open to what’s available. Would prefer any except OKW and SSR

Dec 11-15 or Dec 14-18
Studio
Open to what’s available. Would prefer any except OKW and SSR

After searching a bit pref is prob AKL or BWV. We’d love BLT but think it’s out of our price range.

Looking for a studio for 4/29-5/2 (3 nights) AND/OR 5/6-5/7 (1 Night). Would prefer any MK area (including Boulder and Copper) or BCV/BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter