Points for Rent: 350 SSR $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansasdreamers

Disney Family
Hi,
We have 350 SSR points that can be used now. All can be used until 2/1/23. They are $18/pt.

We have rented before and are are happy to look up any reservation requests and provide quick and timely service. Please provide the below items. If you are a first time renter or unfamiliar with the process, free to private message me with questions.

1)dates
2)resort preference
3) room preference
4)room location preference

Any chance I could rent 23 points to have transferred? I'm short 23 for our dec 18 2 bedroom standard view and looking to either rent for the night's reservation (36 points) or do a transfer so I could book

Hi I am looking for one night at VGC for 2 adults and 2 kids (7, 5)

1) 12/19-12/20
2) Grand Californian
3) Studio Preferred, but could do 1 BR
4) No preference

Hi I am looking for one night at VGC for 2 adults and 2 kids (7, 5)

1) 12/19-12/20
2) Grand Californian
3) Studio Preferred, but could do 1 BR
4) No preference
Hi,
There is no availability. Let me know if I can check something else!

Looking for an additional 51 points to book another night at Aulani for our trip in June. Would you be able to transfer points or book us a night? The 2 bedroom villa island view is booked and only the ocean view is available which is more points

Any chance I could rent 23 points to have transferred? I'm short 23 for our dec 18 2 bedroom standard view and looking to either rent for the night's reservation (36 points) or do a transfer so I could book
Hi,
Sorry I missed this. Send me a PM if you still are needing the night.
Thanks!

Very interested and ready to book the following if available:
1) 3/10 - 3/19
2) SSR or OKW
3) Studio
4) Standard view

TIA!

Hi,
We have 350 SSR points that can be used now. All can be used until 2/1/23. They are $18/pt.

We have rented before and are are happy to look up any reservation requests and provide quick and timely service. Please provide the below items. If you are a first time renter or unfamiliar with the process, free to private message me with questions.

1)dates
2)resort preference
3) room preference
I’m looking to rent from 1/14 to 1/21 at Saratoga? Is this something you can help me with?

Hi,

1)dates
2)resort preference
3) room preference
Hi would you transfer 145 ppts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter