Points for Rent - 31 Points left for Rent @ $14pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedisneygill

Mouseketeer
31 DVC Points left for Rent @ $14pp

I am an experienced DVC member and an occasional renter when not able to visit the World.

We can book any DVC resort for the next 7 months and SSR for 11 months.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check In date -
2. Check Out date -
3. Room type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, AKV, BLT, BCV, BWV, PVB, GFR & Aulani)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message with the final details.

When you’re ready to book, please send the below details.

1. Name, Age & Title of all guests.
2. Address, Phone & Email address.
3. Do you want Magical Express (MCO International Only).

Payment - I only accept PayPal (add 3% to cover fees).

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation with in 24hrs.
50% final payment 90 days before check-in.

Last edited:
Hi, would love to rent a night in December to add on to our vacation at Disney world. Either December 16th or the 22nd would work for a studio for us! We would be happy with anywhere but saratoga. Am ready to book immediately if there is availability. I'm great with payment by PayPal.

Last edited:
Hi, would love to rent a night in December to add on to our vacation at Disney world. Either December 16th or the 22nd would work for a studio for us! We would be happy with anywhere but saratoga. Am ready to book immediately if there is availability. I'm great with payment by PayPal. My email is (REMOVED).

Hi Katy - I can do a Studio on the 22nd of December at the Polynesian for 20 points. Thats all that was available so you might need to be quick.
If your interested please DM me directly.

looking to stay at the AKV anytime from sept 13-sept 30. 1-3 night stay. in a studio savannah. any availability ?

Hi! I am interested in renting two studios at AKL on November 10th. Would you be willing to do that? Is there availability? Is there a way to request the rooms be near each other? Thanks!

Hi, I am looking to check in on October 13 and check out on October 16. I am looking for a studio at AK, BW, OKW as top priority, and a studio anywhere else if nothing is available at those 3. Thanks!

85 DVC Points for Rent @ $14pp

I am an experienced DVC member and an occasional renter when not able to visit the World.

We can book any DVC resort for the next 7 months and SSR for 11 months.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check In date -
2. Check Out date -
3. Room type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, AKV, BLT, BCV, BWV, PVB, GFR & Aulani)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message with the final details.

When you’re ready to book, please send the below information.

1. Name, Age & Title of all guests.
2. Address, Phone & email contact information.
3. Do you want Magical Express (MCO International Only).

Payment - I only accept PayPal (add 3% to cover fees).

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation with in 24hrs.
50% final payment 90 days before check-in.

sending you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter