POINTS FOR RENT 253 (37 AKV/226 SSR)-$14/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 bedroom that sleeps 7 and the least expensive resort.
August 4th and 5th checking out on the 6th 2 BDRM SSR standard view is 94 points; SSR preferred view is 114 points; SSR treehouse villa is 116 points; OKW 96 points; AKV savannah view 122 . Please let me know if interested.

Really trying to secure a reservation at AKV in a standard studio (no preference on building) for 3/27/18- 4/2/2018. Ready to book if available.
2 adults and 2 children (8,10). You can also email me at ddaly66@hotmail.com or text at (815)210-5043

Really trying to secure a reservation at AKV in a standard studio (no preference on building) for 3/27/18- 4/2/2018. Ready to book if available.
2 adults and 2 children (8,10). You can also email me at ddaly66@hotmail.com or text at (815)210-5043
126 vacation points for deluxe standard view and 156 points for deluxe savanna view

I am ready to book the standard view from 3/27/18- 4/2/18. What is the next step? I have rented points twice before but it had been about 3 years our last trip.
I apologize as I viewed the reservation I would not be able to book until AKV until 7 months out since I will be using the SSR points.

Hi!

Looking for January 16-31ish.

Poly / BC split stay preferably.

Studio - 2 adults / 3 children

Thanks!

I have 426 points for rent (226 SSR and 200 AKV). Cost of $14/point - payable when reservation confirmation is received. Payment via paypal.

Please respond with following information
Dates
Resort(s) in order of preference
Room Type
#Adults and Children with Ages

I have rented many times and can provide references!

Let me help you plan your MAGICAL VACATION!

Hi! I am interested in renting two studios at AKL on November 10th. Would you be willing to do that? Is there availability? Is there a way to request the rooms be near each other? Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a studio at either AKV/SSR for 8/21-8/26, it will be 2 adults and 1 two year old. Also open to studios at other locations.

Hi, I am looking for a studio at either AKV/SSR for 8/21-8/26, it will be 2 adults and 1 two year old. Also open to studios at other locations.
SSR shows availability in a 1 Bdrm Standard view for 155 points or preferred view for 166 points. Studio shows partial availability August 21 checking out on Aug 25th for (70 points for the 4 nights).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter