Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $18.25pp; 1900 SS/$18.25pp; 1600 BW/$19.75pp; 1000 AK $18.75pp; 600 BC $20.25pp; 500 WL/BR $18.75pp; 160 Aulani $18.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 14 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.
I currently have a reasonable amount of points left for 2022 and a full amount of points for 2023 now that Disney has lifted the 50% borrowing rule.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club. NOTE: I NO LONGER HAVE ANY BEACH CLUB TILL OCTOBER 2023
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Hi I am looking to stay at Bay Lake Tower Two Bedroom Theme Park View for Feb 14 - 18, 2023 4 adults 3 kids 1 infant. Grand Floridian or Polynesian also acceptable. I’m sorry if I’m doing this the wrong way. I’ve never done this before. Thank you Vince

Resort: Saratoga
Room Type(s): Studio Pref but willing to look at 1BR
Check-in Date Dec 11th
Check-out Date: Dec 13th
2 Adults

Hi I am looking to stay at Bay Lake Tower Two Bedroom Theme Park View for Feb 14 - 18, 2023 4 adults 3 kids 1 infant. Grand Floridian or Polynesian also acceptable. I’m sorry if I’m doing this the wrong way. I’ve never done this before. Thank you Vince
Hello for you to be able to contact me you have to go to other areas in DISboards and make like 25 comments. Soon as you do that let me know and then I can contact you. Thanks Felicia

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 14 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.
I currently have a reasonable amount of points left for 2022 and a full amount of points for 2023 now that Disney has lifted the 50% borrowing rule.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children

Hello, I am an experienced renter (through private channels, as well as some well-known online point stores). It has been a bit though since we have rented privately though.

I am looking for
Animal Kingdom Jambo House (not Kidani)
2 bedroom savannah view
Check in 6/18/23
Check out 6/24/23
(I believe this is 267 points total for the 6 nights)
5 adults (no children)

I am most comfortable with a 25% down payment and remaining balance closer to check in- as we got burned pretty bad during the beginning of covid and lost quite a bit with a private rental situation. Let me know if this is something that you would be interested in. Thanks!

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Hello I am looking to book a studio at BW standard or preferred view (depending on price) for 12/2/22- 12/4/22. 2 adults. Thank you!

Hello I am looking to book a studio at BW standard or preferred view (depending on price) for 12/2/22- 12/4/22. 2 adults. Thank you!

Hello! I am looking to rent two 2 BR at Hilton head resort for 3/20/23-3/23/23. Any chance you can help with that?

Good morning, I am wanting to book two standard studios at BWV for 4 nights for late August 2023. I know the 11 month window hasn't opened yet but is the best time to reach out to you the day before the window opens or do you arrange things with renters before that? thank you

Hi Felicia. Looking for last minute availability for a studio at AKL from October 22-28. I already have a two bedroom booked, but I now I have a friend interested in joining. Thanks!

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Hi looking for

Resort: any wdw

Room Type(s): 2 bedroom standard

Check-in Date: 2/25/23

Check-out Date: 3/4/23

# of Adults: 2

# of Children: 2

Hi there:)
Looking for one or two AKL value studio suites for Dec 31-Jan 6 or Jan 1-6 or 7th.
we have 2 families of 2 adults two kids (18,14, 10, 7). If Not available Old Key west or boardwalk standard studio. barring that any room that fits 5 (2 adults, 18, 14,10) for those days at those resorts (beach club, poly, riviera)? Thanks!

Resort: Aulani
Room Type(s): Standard or Island Garden One Bedroom
Check-in Date: 07/04/2023
Check-out Date: 07/07/2023
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 3

Im a bit early but hoping for this request :

Resort: Boardwalk Villas
Room Type(s): Studio or 1 bedroom
Check-in Date: August 18, 2023
Check-out Date: August 26th, 2023
# of Adults - 2 adults
# of Children

hello
looking for BWV 1 Bedroom , Boardwalk view
2/11/23-2/16/23
3 adults
1 child
thank you!

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
hello
i am looking for BWV 1 Bedroom, Boardwalk view
2/11/23-2/16/23
2 adults, 1 child
thank you!

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
-Bay Lake, Polynesian, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian (open to other resorts as well)
-No preferred room type
-10/20-10/26 2022
- 2 Adults
Thanks, Lesley

hello
2/11/23-2/16/23
2 adults, 1 child
thank you!

2/11/23-2/16/23
2 adults, 1 child
thank you!
it is open in a garden view - 179 points
but i cannot contact you til you do some responses in other forums - then you will have the ability to do conversations - when oyu can do that then let me knwo and we can have "conversation"
thanks
felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter