Points for Rent - 227 SSR points @ $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamChasers

Mouseketeer
I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between September 2020 and Aug 2021.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

Hi
I am looking for 5 nights Animal Kingdom Lodge
1st - 6th May 2021
1 bedroom Savannah View
Kidani Lodge
4 adults (2 men 2 ladies)
How much would this be please and is there availability?
thank you

Hello,
Yes Kidani Village currently has availability in a one bedroom for those dates. The total number of points need to book that stay would be 167 points, so the total cost would be $2672. If you wish to have me book the stay for you PM me with your Names, address, e-mail address and phone numbers. Once the reservation is made I will send you a contract for the reservation.

Thanks,

Hello,
Yes Kidani Village currently has availability in a one bedroom for those dates. The total number of points need to book that stay would be 167 points, so the total cost would be $2672. If you wish to have me book the stay for you PM me with your Names, address, e-mail address and phone numbers. Once the reservation is made I will send you a contract for the reservation.

Thanks,
OK that sounds great thanks, I need to post and wait 24 hours to be able to PM. Will be in touch

Currently, all of my AKV points have been claimed. I still have lots of SSR points available.

I can also book stays in all DVC resorts 7 months out. So anything between September and February.

Hello! I am planning a trip in January 2021. My dates are fairly flexible because I would prefer to stay at BWV (standard view studio) or RVA (tower studio) and I know those fill quickly. If you don't mind checking a couple of dates for me I would really appreciate it! We are looking at January 3-5, 10-12, 17-19, and 24-26.

I am looking to do a split stay with another resort the rest of the week (and would be interested in renting points for that as well if you still have them available) but would like to nail down if we would be able to get BWV or RVA for any part of the trip first! Thank you so much!

Hello, I just checked and non of those dates are available for either a BWW standard view studio or a RVA tower studio. Sorry, is there another resort you would consider for that time?

Hi! I used to own, so am fairly familiar with the process.

Any Resort
2 Bedroom
July 28-August 1st
5 total 2 adults
kids are 17, 16 & 12

Thank you

@DreamChasers thank you so much for looking! Would you mind checking BWV and RVA for January 5-7. 12-14, 19-21, 26-28 as well? I hate to be so picky but I do have a back-up resort!

Hi Brandip22,

I wasn't sure if you meant July 28th - Aug 1st of 2020 or 2021. I checked for this July 28th since it is in my booking window. There is a lot of availability. Not everything, but a lot. If you have a specific resort let me know.

Hi RFranzie I double checked and the only date available for a RVA tower view room is January 31st. BWV standard studio is available on Jan 27th and 31st only. There is availability at other resorts if you are interested.

@DreamChasers Thank you so much! I think the ideal trip dates are January 7-13 if we can't manage anywhere at RVA or BWV, what resorts have availability during that time? Preference is a studio with a standard view.

The 7 to the 10th seem to be the limiting factor for most resorts. Unfortunately, no resorts have availability for the entire 7 - 13 stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter