Points for Rent: 206 Points for Poly @ $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yinn

DIS Veteran
Points are June UY points and eligible for this year and next. Check out must be on or prior to June 01, 2022.

Home resort is the Polynesian - PVB, but points can be used to make a reservation at any resort except for Riviera; subject to availability.
Payment to be made by Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal friends & family.

*If reservation is booked and there is a closure of the resort booked, and/or a full closure of all Walt Disney World parks; the full amount will be refunded. No refunds will be offered for any other reason

Highly interested in this! Looking to stay at Poly in October. Now, I'm new here.... can't figure out how to DM.... Help?

Highly interested in this! Looking to stay at Poly in October. Now, I'm new here.... can't figure out how to DM.... Help?

You need 10 posts on the board before you can direct message. Based on some of your other posts, Oct 9-14 is going to be extremely difficult. I'm not seeing availability for Poly, CCV, or BRV for that timeframe.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested in another time.

Hello,

Anything available for studio at any resort (WDW) for arriving 4/17/2021 and departing anytime between 4/21 and 4/24?

It would need to be for 5 PPL.

Thanks in advance!
Bill

Hello,

Anything available for studio at any resort (WDW) for arriving 4/17/2021 and departing anytime between 4/21 and 4/24?

It would need to be for 5 PPL.

Thanks in advance!
Bill

Hi Bill, there is availability but please enable your private messages. You can do that by posting on the board 10 different times.

Thanks, trying to get a few posts in, but I am still short to enable PM. Can you reply here?

Hi, the dates are available. To make the reservation we would need PM though as it would require us to exchange private information including names, address, phone number, etc.

Points are June UY points and eligible for this year and next. Check out must be on or prior to June 01, 2022.

Home resort is the Polynesian - PVB, but points can be used to make a reservation at any resort except for Riviera; subject to availability.

*If reservation is booked and there is a closure of the resort booked, and/or a full closure of all Walt Disney World parks; the full amount will be refunded. No refunds will be offered for any other reason

Is this for any month prior to June 01, 2022 or must it be taken in June. Kinda new to this. Sorry.

Is this for any month prior to June 01, 2022 or must it be taken in June. Kinda new to this. Sorry.

You can have a check out date anytime between now and June 1, 2022. Some folks have asked for a month from now, some have asked for January 2022.

Hi. I am looking for Poly studio Oct 18-22 ( 4nights). Is that a possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter