Points for Rent - 200 @ $12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, can you let me know if there is a 1-bedroom available for OKW for December 30- January 5?
Thanks

Hi! I am looking for a studio for 1 nt- 12/17/15, prefer BWV, AKV maybe for our budget! New to this but need an add on night and several people recommended this!

I have 200 points available to rent. We have been DVC owners for 15 years and have rented our excess points many times when we can't schedule vacation time. I can offer you a trouble-free rental and will assist in scheduling Disney Magical transport, meals, etc.
Please send a note including your desired resort, room type, vacation schedule and I'll check availability quickly and reserve if you confirm your interest..... Thanks

Looking for a place for 8 on property starting Dec 3 thru dec 6. thanks

I have 200 points available to rent. We have been DVC owners for 15 years and have rented our excess points many times when we can't schedule vacation time. I can offer you a trouble-free rental and will assist in scheduling Disney Magical transport, meals, etc.
Please send a note including your desired resort, room type, vacation schedule and I'll check availability quickly and reserve if you confirm your interest..... Thanks

I need 106 points to add to an existing reservation at BCV. I need the points for 2 nights 3/30/16, 3/31/16. will also send pm

Hello,

We're looking for a studio from 12/29 - 1/3. We're flexible with the location, but BWV would be preferred. Thanks.

Sam
samcontr@aol.com

Good Morning,

Looking for a studio from 10/17/15 - 10/20/15. Boardwalk, Beach Club, Polynesian or any other resort after those are checked first. Last minute trip to celebrate my 50th birthday!

Thanks!

Good Morning,

I am looking for a Studio for a last minute trip September 4th and checking out September 10th. I would be willing to do a split stay as well between 2 differernt resorts.

Thanks!!!!

do you have points available for 2 rooms at Boardwalk or Beach Club from Oct 27- Nov 3rd

Are your points still available?
We need two rooms at Boardwalk. One would be for 10/16-10/24 and the other for 10/17-10/24.

Interested in 1 bedroom at BWV or BCV
Arrive April 2nd
Depart April 8th
3 Adults
Thank You,
Anita

Hello!

I am looking for a studio 12/10/15 - 12/15/15

Any studio will do, but would prefer BWV Standard Studio.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter